SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Homemade Biscuits and Gravy with Protection
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Homemade Biscuits and Gravy with Protection Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
This was my first attempt and it came out very well.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7047 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
That really looks good and I like that P238 as well.

Great picture.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm giskits and bravy...

I need to learn how to make gravy. Being from the north I never had it much as a kid but man it is delectable.

And beautiful pic!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
You done did good right thar! Wink

I like to float a couple of over easy fried eggs on top. Mmmm!

Posts: 13665 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Great picture.

Jim

P938. External extractor.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8814 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Looks delicious.

If I made that as often as I'd like to I'd be as big as a house.

Sausage gravy is the business. Especially if on homemade biscuits.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Great picture.

Jim

P938. External extractor.

Yep, and I should know better because own one of each. Duh! Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30498 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Home made biscuits with sausage gravy is truly "the nectar of the Gods"!! Sprinkle a bit of hot sauce on top, and it will be perfect!!

Posts: 6596 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Looks delicious!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23047 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks damn good

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Looks good. I love biscuits and gravy.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Looks delicious.

If I made that as often as I'd like to I'd be as big as a house.

Sausage gravy is the business. Especially if on homemade biscuits.

Isn't that the truth.

I typically like drop biscuits for B&G. Not sure why, but that's what I have started gravitating towards.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Sausage, biscuit and gravy, isn't that the mirepoix of country cooking? Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Mmmmm giskits and bravy...

I need to learn how to make gravy. Being from the north I never had it much as a kid but man it is delectable.

And beautiful pic!

Here you go, binky......

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11016 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smothered and covered. I am gonna make that tomorrow with eggs and grits.

Posts: 6830 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I too made a batch of this today

My oldest son has a bunch of his friends over, kind of a last hurrah before going back to school. And this was the requested breakfast

Sorry. No pics. The 5 teenage boys got to it too quickly

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Poutine next?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Making mine in the AM for sure!!

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All it needs now is a couple of hard fried eggs on top. Yummy

Posts: 461 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post