SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Funny fails-on-video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny fails-on-video Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
I know I'm a bad person for larfin me arse off but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujwod-vqyqA

( the tactical fails are Tier one hilarity)

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Damn, there are a lot of stupid people out there.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16508 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
For the life of me, I don't understand how people find it entertaining, or somehow funny, to watch videos of others being injured.

Posts: 20064 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I think it's not necessarily about seeing someone else get hurt; it's more about seeing the things people do without, um, thinking things through.

And having a cat chase a laser spot on the floor, crashing through a pile of cups... well... it's funny. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13482 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I think the majority of the people who film this do it for the attention. There are numerous videos like this, and how many times does a teenage need to see sliding down a railing on a skateboard never works, and he'll probably get "sacked".

The slow motion video of the guy taking a shot to the face by a ping pong ball was epic. Classic.

My son, my wife, and myself were all LMAO's off. I told my son if he ever does stupid shit like that...

Edit: The guy on the gurney with his house on fire. Why was he so upset???

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stupid hurts.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Mr. Stair Rail is not your friend!

Posts: 6443 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can this one get added to the list?

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post