SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How about a "What is it?" thread
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about a "What is it?" thread Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
I made this myself over ten years ago and only recently found it hanging in the back of my shed.

So, what is it?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Looks like a piece of PVC hanging from a couple of eyes to me.

Wink

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
My wife would say "a thingamaghig or a dofunkie" Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baseball/softball bat hanger thingy.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
It holds something(s) up, like a broom rack or some type of tool holder. Beyond that, no idea exactly what. Maybe some screwdriver set or similar?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craftsman screwdrivers with the rounded heads?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Marzy's hanger for his 24" Purple Dildos, perhaps?

Link to thread I'm talking about

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
A way to display your extensive baseball/softball bat collection.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
I vote ball bats.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bat or canoe paddle hanger.

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
It's the original "KeyMod" prototype...the orientation of the cutouts was off by 45 degrees...it made mounting the rails almost impossible.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yep, knew you guys likely wouldn't have any problems figuring this one out. It is a baseball bat rack I build and used with the kids rec ball teams I coached. I got tired of stepping over bats on the floor of the dugout, made this, and decreed it would be used by 'everyone'. All offenders of this rule were sentenced to laps after practice. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
How much? I have no less than 10 baseball bats laying around in our garage hitting area right now Frown

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na....Bat rack!

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
Baseball/softball bat hanger thingy.
That was what occurred to me.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
It's either used for water boarding, or making cheese.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I know!

It's a secret...

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Spare recoil reduction device for potato cannon, in storage, with protective end caps mounted? Wink

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Fishing pole rack.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post