SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A great podcast, one of the main Al Qaeda interrogators for the CIA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A great podcast, one of the main Al Qaeda interrogators for the CIA Login/Join 
posted
Most of my free time is spent listening to podcasts. Mike Ritland, Navy SEAL turned canine trainer, has one of my favorites. I never miss an episode. His latest was just released and the guest is Dr. James Mitchell. He was the guy that was behind the interrogations of captured Al Qaeda terrorists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o9IsvIX58Y

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I listen to podcasts while at the gym. Looking forward to this one.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
You would probably enjoy Mitchell's book, Enhanced Interrogation: Inside the Minds and Motives of the Islamic Terrorists Trying To Destroy America.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem, this one was too good not to share. He has put out around 15 or so to date and they are all top shelf. I always enjoy the ones with fellow SEALs, when they share their hazing stories Big Grin.

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post