SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma: CR2 Batteries
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma: CR2 Batteries Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Typically used in cameras. I bought them mistakenly think I had ordered CR123's. Eight or nine Duracell's bought last August.

First responder gets them. Email in profile.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
I don't need them, but I made the same mistake as you. I initially thought free cr123s, hell yes. Then I reread it.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill take them. I was about to buy some. Need them for a rangefinder. Thank you.

Posts: 537 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I could use some for my Nikon rangefinder if they are split up...if not, the store is just up the road Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please split them if you want to. Thanks again.

Posts: 537 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IHooah:
Ill take them. I was about to buy some. Need them for a rangefinder. Thank you.

You got them. Send me your snail mail addy.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post