SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another dead YouTube genius
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another dead YouTube genius Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
It's sad how some people -- entire family structures -- must forge through life without the benefit of even a modest level of intelligence. Even common sense ....

THAT's poverty!

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
marinated and
bacon-wrapped

Picture of getupatree
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but how many views and subs did they get? Who's dumb now? Razz

Posts: 1835 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
A simple guide that I created, could have saved a life if followed

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You think like an engineer. I think that is too high level for this clown. Just my two cents.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
You think like an engineer. I think that is too high level for this clown. Just my two cents.

Damn... is it that obvious?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
And lets say the book contained the round. Who would want your face in close proximity to the muzzle of a DE?
I enjoy my eyebrows and want to keep them. Roasting them off with muzzle flash does not seem fun.
You got that right! With my loads both the book and his shirt would have been set alight

grizzly50
by David Casteel, on Flickr

That muzzle flash is approximately 4 feet long.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And no one thought that it would be a good idea to test the bullets penetration on some books before they started filming?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
And no one thought that it would be a good idea to test the bullets penetration on some books before they started filming?
This rocket surgeon probably thinks Logic is Data's half brother.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
This rocket surgeon probably thinks Logic is Data's half brother.

Star Track is for nerds and homos.

Also, Data's brothers was Lore, and B-4.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post