SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another dead YouTube genius
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another dead YouTube genius Login/Join 
posted
Remember how many times we've talked about idiots doing things just to get social media recognition? Here's one more:

http://www.startribune.com/min...deo-prank/431313063/

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy, I wonder if they'll throw the book at her. Not the one she shot through, of course!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Good idea to test his theory with only the most powerful handgun and caliber you can find...

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Eek 2nd Degree Manslaughter and 1st Degree Idiocy Eek

Monalisa Perez was charged with second-degree manslaughter in Norman County District Court and remains in a regional jail in Crookston in connection with the shooting Monday night in Halstad of 22-year-old Pedro Ruiz III.

Sheriff Jeremy Thornton said Wednesday morning that Perez, who is pregnant, will remain in jail and be connected by video to a Norman County court proceeding early Wednesday afternoon.

Ruiz held up the book — described by County Attorney James Brue as a hardcover encyclopedia — and Perez pulled the trigger on a .50-caliber Desert Eagle pistol, trying to see whether the bullet would go through, according to the criminal complaint.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
It's like these stories write themselves.

Posts: 2011 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aparoche:
Good idea to test his theory with only the most powerful handgun and caliber you can find...
at point blank range (gun was one foot from the book).

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Vote for Pedro!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
trying to see whether the bullet would go through,

Like it wasn't even there.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well now, there ya go, ya see, it's an environment thing....

The shooting occurred in front of the couple's 3-year-old daughter, the victim's aunt told a Fargo TV station.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Beyond stupid- some ethereal level of dumbassery

Posts: 107578 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel!! Roll Eyes

Serious asshats...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
He showed her a book that he'd already shot, to prove to her that it wouldn't go through? Sounds like suicide by 'tard to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
He showed her a book that he'd already shot, to prove to her that it wouldn't go through? Sounds like suicide by 'tard to me.

Maybe, but I'd just put money on failure to control variables. Identical books? Identical ammo? Test book set up where it could move from the impact rather than held firm?

I seriously doubt that 'tard gave it much thought.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Well, I've had a book stuck in my mind once or twice over the years, but never like this.

Seriously, this is chuck full of all kinds of stupid. My DE scares me when I shoot it. It deserves to be respected.

Violation of the first three laws of gun safety, plain and simple.

Besides the three year old, she is seven months preggers with his assistance. Really smart group we've got around here.

http://www.kare11.com/news/cri...tube-stunt/452709872

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
One second he is there, the next he is not. "BOOM" and it's all over.

Truly unbelievable.

Nothing will happen to her once it is determined she is the vic.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lord forgive me for laughing

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
She quoted him as replying, " 'Because we want more viewers. We want to get famous.' "

Stupidly sad indeed

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
There is a YouTube video out there of a guy demonstrating Russian Roulette safely with a water Mellon.

He is completely safe and I assume guns pointed down range etc.

The point I am making is every time he pulls that trigger I CRINGE. I simply cannot imagine what makes people say "I have a great idea, I will get somebody to shoot me for shits and giggles"

As far as I am concerned that woman is guilty as sin. This isn't negligence or accidental or some kind of tragic miscalculation. You were asked to shoot somebody and you didn't say "are you out of your friggin mind, I'm out you let me know how it turns out for you".

If you asked me to help you test your body armor by shooting you I would relocate so fast it would make your head spin. I wouldn't have shot that book with a damn air gun.

Dead guy is an idiot. Live chick is 100% at fault and should be seen as a murderer plain and simple.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
That is a truly Darwinian story.

Unfortunately, they reproduced before his DNA was removed from the gene pool.

Reminds me of that video from the bulletproof glass company in Texas where the CEO sits behind one of his windshields while an employee fires an AK47 at him.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
She's 19, he was 22, they had a 3 year old together. So when dead guy was 19, he was having sex with a 16 year old child...

19 year old is named Monalisa.

I mean, this reads like some sort of fucked up movie.

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post