SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AntiFa plans for Ten Days of Resistance, April 22 – May 1
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AntiFa plans for Ten Days of Resistance, April 22 – May 1 Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
I'm starting to think that all we need is big mugs of Maibock beer and a polka band.

quote:
Link to the Commie Propaganda Website (click only if you want to know the enemy)

In The Name Of Humanity We Refuse To Accept A Fascist America

Join the Refuse Fascism “NO!” Contingents in during 4 Major Protests in 10 Days In DC and Nationwide

Join mass contingents/large groupings of people under the banner: NO! In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America! Drive Out the Trump/Pence Regime!

These days can—and must—become a big leap in a movement to drive this fascist regime from office. The stakes are nothing less than the future of humanity and the planet.

Over the course of 10 DAYS, hundreds of thousands of people will pour into the streets in important and righteous protests in Washington DC and cities across the country aimed at key fronts of the Trump/Pence Regime’s reactionary program. RefuseFascism.org endorses these protests and calls on people to attend them and march in “NO!” contingents.

April 22: March for Science
April 24: Holocaust Remembrance Day
April 29: People’s Climate March
May 1st: Protests against the attacks on Immigrants

Refuse Fascism endorses these protests and calls on you to march with us at:

< snip >

10 DAYS from April 22-May 1, the end of the first 100 Days of the Trump/Pence Regime, must be a big leap in organizing the movement to drive this fascist regime from power. The stakes are nothing less than the future of humanity and the planet.

< snip >

History has shown that fascism must be stopped before it is too late. Fascism is not just a gross combination of horrific reactionary polices. It is a qualitative change in how society is governed. Once consolidated, fascism essentially eliminates democratic rights. This regime will repeatedly launch new highly repressive measures, eventually clamping down on all resistance and remaking the law… IF THEY ARE NOT DRIVEN FROM POWER.

People must see the NO! everywhere and learn that there is an organization working for the time when millions act together, filling the streets of cities and towns day after day and night after night, declaring this whole regime illegitimate—Demanding, and not Stopping, Until the Trump/Pence Regime is Driven from Power.

I guess I finished my AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmore just in the nick of time.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
April 24: Holocaust Remembrance Day

Soros is funding this for the lulz, I guess.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Meh, none of these dudes seem to be real cute on the idea of protesting anywhere in Kentucky, especially anywhere outside of Louisville or Lexington.

I guess them banjos are effective......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I like to refer to these thugs as anti-First-Amendment instead of anti-fascistMad

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I'd go, but I can't miss work.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
March for Science? Let me guess this has to do with CLIMATE SCIENCE right?

Fuck the commies.

I hope there are plenty of bashed in commie heads when this is done.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Do I get a complimentary mask or hood? Where's the sign up sheet for vandalizing the Star Bucks?

More stupid on steroids...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Counter protest chant

Hey hey
Ho ho
Stupidity
Has got to go

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Oh dang, my calendar is booked those days! Roll Eyes

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Fighting imaginary fascism with real fascism. Roll Eyes

I hope a few of these fascists end up dead after they attack people trying to peacefully assemble and practice their 1st Amendment rights.

Hopefully the police arrest some of these violent fuckers as well.

Antifa = fascism. If they only were smart enough to understand the irony.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
The traitors might want to avoid my neighborhood - it's planting season! Big Grin

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Commie assholes. Just going to screw up traffic in the district even more. Bitches.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Do I get a complimentary mask or hood? Where's the sign up sheet for vandalizing the Star Bucks?

More stupid on steroids...

The hood and sheet you mentioned.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Good. We need to make sure there are some hard, pipe hitting veterans there to offset their message a bit.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hopefully the police arrest some of these violent fuckers as well.

That doesn't seem to be how it works.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
But, but, they stopped selling those neat Antifa-branded credit card knives! What are they going to do if they punch somebody and that somebody decides to punch them back in an orgy of fascist repression?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Skins2881:
quote:
Fighting imaginary fascism with real fascism.

^^^ Perfectly expressed.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Climate March 29 April 2017 (a Saturday)

March to start at 12:30 pm

2pm surround the WH

https://peoplesclimate.org/logistics/

The site brags about stopping the repeal of obamacare (thanks Paul Ryan) and stopping the "Muslim" ban (thanks radical left judges).

related note: in the President Trump thread there is a post about Tom Brady's wife tweeting support for this Climate March.

Maybe Tim Kaine's son will show up in his black pajamas

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Hopefully these terrorists will be treated as such based on their previous actions. There should be a law prohibiting them from wearing masks to make it easier to ID them and hold them accountable.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Meh, none of these dudes seem to be real cute on the idea of protesting anywhere in Kentucky, especially anywhere outside of Louisville or Lexington.

I guess them banjos are effective......

Yeah. Same thing here. Weird.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post