SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    RIP George Mendonsa. You don't know the name, but you know the picture.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP George Mendonsa. You don't know the name, but you know the picture. Login/Join 
The Constable
posted Hide Post
And last night some asshole vandalized the statue by spraying red paint on it! WTF is wrong with America today?

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Mad

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Like I said...

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I found this interesting - an interview with Mr. Mendonsa from 2015 in which he explains the story of the kiss.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Mad

My wife is from Sarasota- she showed me that pic earlier today. Asshole sjw’s need their asses kicked in the worst way. For this, for confederate monuments, for other people’s private property. And more.

Kicked.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I hope they have video cameras on that area and can find the fiend who did that. Part of the punishment could be to carve "#metoo" into a leg with a knife.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post