SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pervert Child molester says he's Trans-Age
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pervert Child molester says he's Trans-Age Login/Join 
posted
http://www.chicagotribune.com/...-20180124-story.html

A man molests 3 young girls and says he's a 9yr old boy trapped in a mans body.

This is really sickening but it is actually the logical extension of the entire Trans-Gender identity logic. According to the same logic of you are the Gender you identify as this guys argument is logical. It is of course just as evil and perverted as their entire Trans-arguement......

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
While this dude is a sick pervert, this is a natural outgrowth of the I am whatever I choose to identify as agenda being pushed now. There's probably nobody here that didn't see this coming, but sadly enough that defense might be good enough to get him off in certain jurisdictions. Thankfully I don't think Chicago is one of those jurisdictions regardless of the other problems it might have.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The insane thought processes among way too many people these days are almost like an absurd Science Fiction Nightmare written a couple decades ago. You are whatever Gender you identify with?? It just sounds so absurd it's almost unbelievable that anyone would even write a crazy book about it but these people are actually serious and believe it. Words can't adequately describe the insanity......

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Words can't adequately describe the insanity......

You can't apply logic to the illogical.

Although I have always treated all of those I meet with respect, it is still my opinion that those who truly believe are suffering from mental illness.

If somebody told you they were the Easter Bunny (and seriously believed it), everybody would think they're nuts. Yet when a guy says he's actually a girl it's an issue of understanding? I don't think so.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Castration with a dull, rusty, hiv laden knife in order.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post