Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted
Must have 100 posts. Must want to but something from the Sig Sauer online store. First two responders will each receive a 25% of your next order card by first class mail.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
I am in. Surprised no one jumped yet.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Very cool karma, Nick!!!

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jerry!

Emails finally sent. Sorry for the delay. Enjoy guys!

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, appreciate it!

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sir!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Just an fyi...

If these are the discount coupons that come back with an upgraded P320, I have heard they are tied to the P320 owners account and may not work if given to someone else.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Just an fyi...

If these are the discount coupons that come back with an upgraded P320, I have heard they are tied to the P320 owners account and may not work if given to someone else.
That was my concern, so before holding the karma I called Sig CS and asked if I could give the coupon that came back with my P320 to a friend. His response was, “Sure, they are not tied to anything, but they are a one shot deal, so tell your buddy to get everything he wants in one order.”

ETA: I think these are brilliant marketing on Sig’s part. Customers feel like they got something, plus Sig likely sells more stuff than they otherwise would. Win-Win.

Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick! I haven't tried to use it yet but will soon.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear they worked!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
Interesting to note ... my order just shipped out yesterday with an arrival date in two weeks with Fedex (New Hampshire to Seattle).

I am in no hurry, but just wondering if this is the usual transit time for orders from the Sig store ? Playing around with google maps it is 2 days by car and 12 days by bicycle (if non-stop). Even the slowest USPS shipping would get here a week faster.

Just wondering what shipping was really like from the Sig store ?

FedEx Smartpost. Faster than a speeding snail.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post