Notify
Tools

Jeff Sessions Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'm going to keep my matches in my pocket until the mid-terms.

Ol' #45 seems to have a pretty good handle on the crew and ship.

I am waiting to see the rats get tossed overboard.

The man defeated Hillary, the best in the deception and manipulation in the game.

He has flipped the Obozo world on it's candy ass.

Faced down NORK.
Moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
The wall is in work.
Kicked Obamacare in the taint.*
Grabbed DACA by the balls.*
Has taken a direct stand for the Military and the Po-leece.
Tax cut.*
Oprah Winfried the jobs market. (You gat a job" You get a job! Everybody can get a job!)

All sorts of winning, while the other side is whining.

And the only reason most any intelligent person is "worried" is because of the lying media.

*Were it not for the clowns on the left of him, and jokers on the right...

Tremendous accomplishments!!!! I have been a loyal Trump fan since early in the primary season, and continue to steadfastly support him. But of all the things you listed, I don't see Sessions' fingerprints on any of them.

Sessions is a swamp creature and will do the bare minimum when it comes to draining the swamp.

Those who say criticizing Sessions is premature should look in the mirror. Praising Sessions is equally premature. What has he done so far? To project what he might be doing behind the scenes is also premature. We don't know if he is doing anything at all behind the scenes. To paraphrase JALLEN, "What I am pointing out is that the irrational exuberance some are making are premature at best, unjustified so far and at this point reflect poorly on the cheerleaders .

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd love to get back to the time when the AG did his job quietly and competently in relative obscurity.

That being said, I would love to know how Sessions is defending the president and the presidency and what he is doing to clean up the FBI and DOJ.

Right!

I'd like to know, too. I would certainly like to see the Clintons prosecuted for real crimes rather than see the entire "national security" apparatus used against an incoming President in an attempt to undo an election.

The jury is still out on Sessions. Perhaps it is "Sleepy Sessions, the Swamp Creature" OR perhaps the AG is doing his job quietly and competently in relative obscurity.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
It just might be that Sessions integrity is greater than his desire for power and glory in DC.

The IG report comes out soon. Let's all be patient a little longer shall we?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Sessions might be a brilliant AG, working craftily and stealthily behind the scenes to construct bullet-proof cases against the most corrupt and treacherous would-be tyrants in American history.

Or he could be an out to lunch old coot standing around with his thumb up his ass.

Time will tell, and it will become very clear in the next few months.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Crafty or Cooty, he is better than what we had, or what we would have had, if the pendulum did not swing when it did.

I think we can afford to wait.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Sessions might be a brilliant AG, working craftily and stealthily behind the scenes to construct bullet-proof cases against the most corrupt and treacherous would-be tyrants in American history.

Or he could be an out to lunch old coot standing around with his thumb up his ass.

Time will tell, and it will become very clear in the next few months.

I'm going with the second option. I'll be very suprised if that cat changes his stripes. He's past his prime, there's no more fire in his belly, it's time to retire and go crappie fishing off his dock. When the IG report is released, there will be ZERO actionable anything coming from his office. He's incompetent, for whatever reason.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8673 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post