SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Miracle Whip sucks!

Posts: 635 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Just ate a juicy home grown tomato for dinner with salt/pepper and a dab of Duke's. It would have SUCKED with Miracle Whip, which is almost the nastiest stuff ever created.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
We are a house divided.

I've tried for years to convince my wife tha tthere is nothing better than the "tangy taste of Miracle Whip" but she insists on that nasty White Death Helman's Mayo.

One jar for me, one jar for her.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
We are a house divided.

I've tried for years to convince my wife tha tthere is nothing better than the "tangy taste of Miracle Whip" but she insists on that nasty White Death Helman's Mayo.

One jar for me, one jar for her.

You should listen to Pam.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Mayonnaise, make my own from time to time.
With farm eggs.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
A separate, more important topic might be, which do you prefer on country ham biscuits, mayonnaise or mustard ?

Neither is correct.

The correct answer is red eye gravy.

Or sawmill gravy. We tend to reserve red eye gravy for grits.

I've never seen anyone put mayo or mustard on a biscuit...I suppose with the right mustard it may be good.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
A separate, more important topic might be, which do you prefer on country ham biscuits, mayonnaise or mustard ?

Neither is correct.

The correct answer is red eye gravy.

Or sawmill gravy. We tend to reserve red eye gravy for grits.

I've never seen anyone put mayo or mustard on a biscuit...I suppose with the right mustard it may be good.
I'll have to agree with you on this one.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post