SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nacy Pelosi, I know, but this is hilarious...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nacy Pelosi, I know, but this is hilarious... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
Bless her heart. Big Grin

Not possible, you can't bless evil hearts. But bless her evil deceiving lying little bitch heart anyway. She's probably receiving secret daily transfusions of an undiluted mixture of radiator fluid, lye, and embalming salts. Poser in chief.
"Bless her heart. Big Grin" is a well known, covert insult in the south, so it's perfectly acceptable. Wink

I had to explain that term to someone the other day.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Nancy, if you're going to be a smart ass, first you need to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The only reason she has stayed in power is her ability in fundraising, with Democrats going into her backyard for non-stop hi-power fundraising events. Plus being surrounded by the dumbest, most leftist citizens in the country has given her the ultimate safe space around her. She is truly a moron.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
....is there a 'bat-shit crazy' belt?

Dennis Miller should have received a ton of gold for that quip.

"I guarantee you that woman sleeps upside down!" Priceless! Smile

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/rRSAx8d0Pnk

Don't forget, "She could play a Bond villain - Pelosi Galore" from the entire Miller routine.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, we all know how important people are when they brag about how important they are. When I saw the replay on TV I busted a gut. I wish she would go away, a total complete waste of otherwise valuable oxygen. Unbelievable that nasty deceptive evil old bitch.

On the contrary, I hope she sticks around as long as possible. I hope to one day watch them forcibly dragging her from the capital building incoherently shrieking about frozen waffles at the top of her lungs. I hope the claw marks she leaves on the marble floors are so deep they can be seen for generations.

The longer she sticks around the more damage she does to the Democrat brand.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
"master legislator"

What the fuck does that even mean?
Three levels above Black Belt

In most formal Japanese systems, 5th dan is considered master; levels 6-10 are considered honorific. So doing the math, 5 minus 1 equals 4...well Para, you pretty much nailed it!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not possible, you can't bless evil hearts. But bless her evil deceiving lying little bitch heart anyway. She's probably receiving secret daily transfusions of an undiluted mixture of radiator fluid, lye, and embalming salts. Poser in chief.
"Bless her heart. Big Grin" is a well known, covert insult in the south, so it's perfectly acceptable. Wink

I had to explain that term to someone the other day.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
She's in full Baghdad Bob mode. Why is it that California continues to elect these loonies?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
She is precious, though. Roll Eyes

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Peter Principle should be renamed to the Pelosi Principle.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
I believe most of the money for the failed Ossoff campaign came from SF. All because she went and asked for it(or "sold" something) to get it. That kind of money-raising power makes one a formidable force in politics since "money is the Mother's milk" of it.

Still, the "Progressives" are toast, a bittersweet thing. Sweet because they deserve to fail, bitter because the DNC may pull its head out for air and get a good idea.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling she's going to live to be 120 years old... Roll Eyes

Posts: 13051 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
IIRC Pelosi was born sometime in the 13th century.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I understand the "powers behind the throne" pulled LBJ aside and told him he wouldn't be running for reelection. I wonder of those same powers are circling Pelosi.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I understand the "powers behind the throne" pulled LBJ aside and told him he wouldn't be running for reelection. I wonder of those same powers are circling Pelosi.

Hopefully those are buzzards circling her and that they are hungry.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pelosi= buffoon: one who amuses others with odd sayings, gestures or postures.

Every time she opens her yap, her eyes start darting around as she searches for words & uses her hands more than Bruce Lee. She is nuts.
I hope she stays around a long time. She needs total humiliation & a disgraced ending.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I respectfully disagree. Heart blessings are generally an insult, but also imply a degree of pity and that the person can't help being the way they are, which may or may not add to the insult, as in she can't help being so stupid, her momma dropped her on her head and then she was kicked by a mule.

Heart blessings should never be given to those who are evil, malevolent, and in league with Satan. Thus, you should never bless the heart of Stalin, Hitler, Obama, Hillary, or Pelosi.

You bless the heart of Al Bundy, not Ted Bundy.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post