SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nacy Pelosi, I know, but this is hilarious...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nacy Pelosi, I know, but this is hilarious... Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
In a recent "speech" I saw on TV - I know most of you have already seen it - but here it is anyway, I just can't help myself after witnessing the ultimate fulfillment of the Peter Principle and wanton stupidity:

"I am a master legislator"

"I am a strategic, politically astute leader"

"My leadership is recognized by many around the country and that is why I’m able to attract the support that I do"

Well, we all know how important people are when they brag about how important they are. When I saw the replay on TV I busted a gut. I wish she would go away, a total complete waste of otherwise valuable oxygen. Unbelievable that nasty deceptive evil old bitch.

I know this thread will not get traction, as it shouldn't. I just wanted to confirm the obvious once again how far gone the demonicrats have traveled.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8655 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart. Big Grin

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
If anyone ever doubted the accuracy of the "Peter Principle" all they have to do is check out our congress. Nasty is a helluva long ways from the only incompetent one. Not to mention crooked as a snake with belly cramps.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
"master legislator"

What the fuck does that even mean?

Is that like "master debator"?

OR

Champion of oppression?

Expert at exploitation?

Maybe just plain old "alcoholic thief"?

Posts: 5127 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
"master legislator"

Three levels above Black Belt

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107460 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
She'll never get a Black Belt, but she has a Black Heart.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I AM big. It's the Congress that got small.

Posts: 8610 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:

Not possible, you can't bless evil hearts. But bless her evil deceiving lying little bitch heart anyway. She's probably receiving secret daily transfusions of an undiluted mixture of radiator fluid, lye, and embalming salts. Poser in chief.

Posts: 8655 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
I AM big. It's the Congress that got small.

Perfect. Ha !

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
"master legislator"

More like three fingers of...

Nancy is a bit 'deluded', isn't she?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A master baiter Eek

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
quote:
"master legislator"

More like three fingers of...

Nancy is a bit 'deluded', isn't she?

In this case, you mean 'diluted'.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't waste good liquor on her. A pail of water should do the trick. Of course, we still have to deal with her shit-flinging flying monkeys.

(No offense to Sigmonkey intended)

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
....is there a 'bat-shit crazy' belt?

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
....is there a 'bat-shit crazy' belt?

Dennis Miller should have received a ton of gold for that quip.

"I guarantee you that woman sleeps upside down!" Priceless! Smile

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/rRSAx8d0Pnk

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She is the Frau Blucher of congress.

*Horses squeal*

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29679 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
demonicrats

It was worth reading for that.

Posts: 27918 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
"master legislator"

I thought it was 2 levels above Masturbater.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:

Not possible, you can't bless evil hearts. But bless her evil deceiving lying little bitch heart anyway. She's probably receiving secret daily transfusions of an undiluted mixture of radiator fluid, lye, and embalming salts. Poser in chief.
"Bless her heart. Big Grin" is a well known, covert insult in the south, so it's perfectly acceptable. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
In a recent "speech" I saw on TV - I know most of you have already seen it - but here it is anyway, I just can't help myself after witnessing the ultimate fulfillment of the Peter Principle and wanton stupidity:

"I am a master legislator"

"I am a strategic, politically astute leader"

"My leadership is recognized by many around the country and that is why I’m able to attract the support that I do"

Well, we all know how important people are when they brag about how important they are. When I saw the replay on TV I busted a gut. I wish she would go away, a total complete waste of otherwise valuable oxygen. Unbelievable that nasty deceptive evil old bitch.

I know this thread will not get traction, as it shouldn't. I just wanted to confirm the obvious once again how far gone the demonicrats have traveled.

Old Nancy made me chuckle with her self evaluation.
We all need a bit of humor everyday.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post