SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please title your thread in a way that describes the content.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please title your thread in a way that describes the content. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
You would likely have many more meaningful comments by now with a meaningful thread title. In any event, clickbait is clickbait, whether you're going to ad revenue or thread views.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Guys.

Enough with the vague thread titles, and "you clicked on it, didn't you" isn't a legit excuse.

Please make an effort to describe the content you're posting with an accurate title.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I agree arc. Para has brought it up a number of times.

I'm the idiot that posted the "you clicked on it didn't you" comment. Won't happen again.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
They donated it to the Kennedy institute in 2012. He doesn't live there and it's been there a long time anyways.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post