SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please title your thread in a way that describes the content.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please title your thread in a way that describes the content. Login/Join 
posted
Drooling Joe Kennedy who is against the "Border Wall" and said that his generation will tear it down if it is built has a 15 footer around his compound!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arcwelder,

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm. What kind of a thread title is that?

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

A bit Hmmmmbiguous.

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Isn't that where the rape happened some years back?

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good enough to get you to click on it. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:

Jim

Hmmmm. Mad

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

which one?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
That looks more like a retaining wall to prevent his backyard from becoming the beach. But that is sure a nice spread for a man of the people.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

which one?

Good point. Big Grin

The one with Teddy's nephew William Kennedy Smith, in which, of course, he was acquitted. Big surprise there. Roll Eyes

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I love that parapet with the lawn furniture showing.

Perfect for the concealed trebuchet. Smile

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Of course the Kennedys and Dems are hypocrites, but that appears to be a house that's been in the family since at least 1962, and there appears to be a wall even on the lot next door.

https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/80030

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
I love that parapet with the lawn furniture showing.

Perfect for the concealed trebuchet. Smile

That's actually a balcony so they can watch while they sip their cocktails and see what the great unwashed are doing at their beach.

Posts: 9503 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And the winner for the most galling, most ambiguous thread title so far of 2018 goes to...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Things that make you go...Hmmmm

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Wait - so the guy has a 15 foot wall to protect his house from waves and tidal surge (in case of a hurricane)?

Hmmmm, sounds pretty wise to me it that is what it is there for. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
It's all well and good to get pissed off at the Kennedy's. I lived in Massachusetts for years, and being pissed off at them is in my blood.

But the clan hasn't owned the Palm Beach property since 1995.

Just sayin, if you want to be pissed, let's all get righteously indignant over a property they still own...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That's obviously a sea wall in any case.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Of course the Kennedys and Dems are hypocrites, but that appears to be a house that's been in the family since at least 1962, and there appears to be a wall even on the lot next door.

https://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/80030

Whenever possible, find a grandparent or greatgrandparent who got rich bootlegging and has an eye for property. Wink

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jim

Hmmmm. Mad

What's the word????

What if these just got nuked, with predjudice and without even trying to open and discern the intent? It would be like a CNN-links free page!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jim

Hmmmm. Mad

I didn't mean to offend you. I obviously clicked on it myself.

You did notice the Big Grin didn't you?

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post