SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Epic: Woman Confronts Beto at Town Hall: “Bring it on! We’re not taking your xxxx anymore”
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Epic: Woman Confronts Beto at Town Hall: “Bring it on! We’re not taking your xxxx anymore” Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted
https://www.infowars.com/epic-...ur-bullshit-anymore/

Check out the video..NO HOLDS BARRED Big Grin

Newtown, Conn., resident says Beto attempting to ‘hi-jack’ town to push gun control
Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - October 31, 2019

An irate woman angrily confronted Democrat Beto O’Rourke Wednesday when he visited Newtown, Connecticut, to push for gun control.

Accusing him of using the location of the Sandy Hook mass shooting as a backdrop for his gun confiscation agenda, the woman identified as Rebecca Carnes yelled that Beto was “hijacking” the town to take guns from law-abiding gun owners.

You’re here to hijack this town and try and make an issue out of getting guns out of good people’s hands that can make a difference. And you know that, Beto,” the woman shouted, adding, “This is bullshit. It’s about mental health and it’s about this war on boys and masculinity. You’re bullshit by being here! Shame on you, Beto!”

The woman, who said she was a “third generation” Newtown resident, also asked why Beto refused to discuss mental health and told the audience that Democrats had failed.

“What do you have to say about mental health? What do you have to say about urban violence?” Carnes asked, as other town hall attendees tried to get her to stop. “You don’t care. The Democrats have been in charge of urban communities and cities for decades.”

“The Democrats have failed. They don’t care about you sir,” she tells a man, adding, “That’s why he’s at Sandy Hook.”

As meeting attendees converged to eject Carnes from the event, she defended herself saying she was a concerned member of the community, before she called for President Trump’s re-election.

“I grew up in Newtown. No, you’re gonna kick out a mother in this community — I grew up here. So you can all go screw… Democrats are out,” she says before yelling, “Trump 2020. He’s saving the world. You guys are corrupt liars and you know it Beto.”

“Answer me. C’mon bring it on.”

Beto appeared as a guest of the gun control group Newtown Action Alliance, formed following the December 14, 2012, events at Sandy Hook.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Magnificent, stuff like this brings a tear to my eye.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
If only that would make it on the nightly news. One can dream....

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
She is awesome! (And I almost never use the word - but she deserves it)

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Oh I certainly applaued her actions, but she would soon be cast as a lunatic by CNN, MSNBC, et.al., and probably get subjected to those "Red Flag Laws" and have her own Constitutional compliant firearms confiscated. Yes...confiscated.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Good on her to call out scumbags like this Beto male.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Oh I certainly applaued her actions, but she would soon be cast as a lunatic by CNN, MSNBC, et.al., and probably get subjected to those "Red Flag Laws" and have her own Constitutional compliant firearms confiscated. Yes...confiscated.

Live free or die!

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
His name is Francis. He's about as Hispanic as Jackie Chan.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
His name is Francis. He's about as Hispanic as Jackie Chan.

Yes sir. It would have been nice if she had addressed him so.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I think that makes him 0-2 at town hall meetings.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
It’s easy when you’re right & she was!

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Go Girl..Awesome Cool

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I wonder if she has any sisters?? Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
She's not alone. There are literally millions of smart women of the same mind-set. Maybe not all are as outspoken, but they are out there.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Why do I think Beeto soiled himself during that exchange? Not real funny when the Dem's get a taste of their own medicine is it. Pour it on folks. Make them cry.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
She's not alone. There are literally millions of smart women of the same mind-set. Maybe not all are as outspoken, but they are out there.

https://shootersgrill.com/

Disclaimer: I only know of them from some social media posts but they definitely seem to be fighting anti 2A BS in Colorado, Aurora specifically. Honestly hope they are what they appear to be and that their message spreads.

A little research should point to some videos.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice to see the Americans are speaking up again.

Makes "Trump 2020" so much easier!

I'd like to buy that woman a beer!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hell hath no fury... I am glad she spoke up. And what makes his visit there even more crappy is he does not have a chance in hell of being elected and being able to carry out his confiscation dream.
Just go away, Beto.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post