SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you cut your grass yet?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you cut your grass yet? Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Sure have. I'm in sunny Orlando. Big Grin

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Cut the front yard yesterday for the first time.
Not yet in back.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24071 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Ha! Yesterday it was 32 degrees and snowing. I won't need to cut mine for awhile yet Big Grin

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Twice. Got the weed whacker fired up today.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
My zoysia grass will be brown till the middle of next month. Smile

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I did a little snow shoveling today.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Nope, not even close. We got about 20" of snow last weekend...

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three times already this year.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
I’ve evened out my weeds twice now Wink. Everything is starting to green out now, just waiting for the morels to pop up now.

Same here I've cut the "weeds" twice. Keep meaning to put out some weed and feed, hope to do it this weekend.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Nope, not this year. 2 years ago I’d mowed and had the watering system running. This year I haven’t taken the snowblower off of my Kubota tractor yet.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I plowed snow from county roads all this past weekend, and another 10" today. So no, I haven't mowed yet Frown

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Just this morning in fact...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Snow finally melted today. Hit 40 degrees.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I've already put fertilizer on it twice.

My lawn guy has been cutting it every other week since March 7th.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
For the 2nd time yesterday. Going to sharpen the blades and change the oil this weekend.

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I've cut about 5 times. Sprayed weeds today and will cut grass tomorrow

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait...is grass white, wet and heavy???

At this point, I’m not even sure we have a yard anymore...

Posts: 715 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I never 'stopped' cutting the grass. Might have been a bit longer between cuttings in December/January, but it never stopped.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope.

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the to-do list for this weekend...

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post