SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Deployment time
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deployment time Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Stay safe and god bless you.
Get back stateside with all the bits and pieces you left with still intact.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lord Bless You! I will Pray for you every week.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
M-11, I don't know if you are riding over on one our planes, or one of the other companies in the business, but take care and we'll do all we can to at least make the ride over smooth.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Take care and God Bless you.

And Thank You!!!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for keeping candy-asses like me safe. Do your best and come home safe.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Godspeed your safe return.

Thank for your service.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Go, be careful, and come home safe.

As has been mentioned, if you need anything, let us know. With all the members that we have, we have resources.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for a successful deployment and safe return.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless! Stay safe!

Please keep us updated as OPSEC and your schedule allows.

Thanks for all you do!!

---------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
God Bless, stay safe.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Go, be careful, and come home safe.

As has been mentioned, if you need anything, let us know. With all the members that we have, we have resources.

I fully agree with everything V-Tail said.

Folks in this great place have sent a LOT of packages over there to the sandbox. And I can assure you, and everyone here that those packages were really appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Packages were received, opened, and put on tables for everyone to share.

In one case that I know of, an entire pallet load of "CARE" packages were delivered by chopper to a SF team out in the boonies.

Truly appreciated by every member of the team, and some Afghan troops who were working with the team.

Favorite items were "chew", scentless skin care products, At one point the team did not have enough water as the well pump had quit. As I recall, the team received 6 sun shower devices.

We received some $1400 from Forum members to send stuff to the team. And, it was truly appreciated by the guys.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep your head low and stay safe...most importantly bring home all your major appendages

Posts: 584 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the sacrifice. God be with you.

Q

Posts: 26353 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service, stay safe, and God bless!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Be safe and thank you for your service.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Be safe brother, let us know if you need anything, thank you!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Be safe and thank you.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Be safe and thanks for your service.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Thanks all, I'll do my best. Besides, if I come home dead, Mrs. M-11 would kill me!

PossibleZombie- Worse...I'm a DOD Intel weenie! But the guys that go outside the wire seem to like having us around.

OttoPilot- The last leg is out of Dubai.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post