SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I just put my dog Merlot to sleep.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just put my dog Merlot to sleep. Login/Join 
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry for your loss Jim

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I know how close you get with them, and I am sorry for your loss.

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was a beauty and her name was fitting for such an exquisite girl. My condolences Jim.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
17 years and I bet she had a great life. You did all the right things and she lived a long happy life.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim I hate to hear this. It is never easy. A prayer will be sent up tonight for you and Merlot.

Posts: 1217 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Damn... Thank you for loving her to the very end

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. No matter how long they are with us, it never seems to be enough.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. I've enjoyed the stories that you have shared.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry Jim.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this Jim. My condolences.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, Jim.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. It is never easy. I am sure she had a wonderful life.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Jim.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear Jim,

Condolences,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. My Brittany will turn 14 this month. She is still in good shape, but I know that she is statistically getting up there and is likely to leave us in the next year or two. I am not looking forward to that day.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Sorry, all our prayers....

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim,

Very sorry to hear of this. I always enjoyed seeing the picture of Merlot on your posts.

I've had to put to sleep 4 dogs in my life, and it has always been very hard.

I currently have four miniature poodles that I love very much. There is only one cure I know of for losing a beloved dog - and that is another one. I know a great miniature poodle breeder in Virginia if interested - I have had six poodles from her.

Merlot was very lucky to have such a great Dad. When you are ready, I hope another pup will join your family!

Posts: 941 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Jim. Merlot couldn't have had a better companion. She was truly blessed.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post