SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I just put my dog Merlot to sleep.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just put my dog Merlot to sleep. Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
How very sad. I grieve with you over the loss of your beloved Merlot.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Jim, I'm really sorry to hear about Merlot. It was like she was as much a member of this forum as you. I enjoyed the pictures over the years. She is at peace now.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cliff,

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear this.
Please accept my condolences.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry, Jim. Frown

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, it's heartbreaking to put a pet down.
I'm sure Merlot had a wonderful, comfortable, and loving life with you.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5610 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, Jim.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this - thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this, my condolences

Wow almost 17!? No matter the number of years, there is never enough but sure hoping our 14 YO girl goes the distance

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sorry Jim, Merlot gave you 17 years, that's a great run. I know she meant a lot to you. Wish there was something I could do to lessen the pain.

Godspeed Merlot.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
It is a painful loss.

Please know that our thoughts are with you.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
So very sad to hear, Jim. Lots of friends on the other side awaiting Merlot, including my Morgan. Frown

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, Jim.

Godspeed Merlot. May your human pets find peace amidst your passing.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Merlot, say hi to Miranda and Cody for me. Prayers for your comfort!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read,sounds like he had a long great life of 17 years. Not many get that far....

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sad news

my condolences

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
so very sorry bud, i know its painful

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3315 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
So sad to hear this, Jim. It's like losing your shadow. She was a great companion.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post