SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BHO's ventriloquist says his administration has been scandal-free
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
BHO's ventriloquist says his administration has been scandal-free Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Obama doesn't know what to think until he asks Jarrett.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The "Legacy Preservation Campaign" is ramping up.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Was at a NYE party, a small house party about 4 couples. After dinner a bunch of us went to the living room and two of the gals started gushing, pouring out their admiration for Obama while discussing the latest Rolling Stone article. Myself and another guy we rolled our eyes and went back to the bourbon/whiskey collection and proceeded to make another drink. 2017 will be a flood of Obama picture books and history re-writing campaigns.

The angry liberals will be throwing everything they've got at Trump, the ostrich liberals will ignore Trump and be preoccupied with pumping out admiration writings, picture books and monument naming campaigns for BHO. Newspapers will be 'revising' their lists of best US Presidents. How many schools, buildings and parks will be pushed to be named after him?

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Is he gonna build his library in the US or Kenya? Most ex Presidents build it near where they came from....

Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I've seen this floated a lot lately, intentionally conflating the absence of a sex scandal with scandals in general. Like it's some great accomplishment. Well, maybe for a Democrat it is.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Is he gonna build his library in the US or Kenya? Most ex Presidents build it near where they came from....

Then it may be a mobile library...

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
This woman is not delusional or crazy, she's criminally complicit, and one of the most corrupt, evil people to ever inhabit 'our' White House.

19 days. Just 19 more days before these people are a very bad memory.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Little that they know, all this frustration and butt hurt will take years off their life since they didn't get their way. Just keep it up and you will find out.

The liberal neighbor at one place was always upset because he didn't get his way and allowed his dog to pee on the wheels of my truck and always gave me dirty looks when he saw me. Now the idiot is 6 feet under.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
They are trying to rewrite history before it is history.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Jarrett is proof of reincarnation. In her former life her name was Goebbels. Smile

That whopper is going to take a lot more repetition to become credible.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Jarrett is proof of reincarnation. In her former life her name was Goebbels. Smile

Credible in your neck of the woods. Most of those in my surrounds already believe it. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:

Credible in your neck of the woods. Most of those in my surrounds already believe it. Smile
As we've discussed before, you need a better set of neighbors. Smile

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
If Valarie Goebbles says so, it must be true.

Though, Fast N' Furious always comes to mind

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:...As we've discussed before, you need a better set of neighbors. Smile

My wife says Summer 2018, I am thinking Summer 2017.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:...As we've discussed before, you need a better set of neighbors. Smile

We'll leave the light on for ya.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm thinking...Monday of next week. You need to get out before the crazy permanently taints you.

Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump

Barack Obama is turning his new home in the posh Kalorama section of the nation's capital - just two miles away from the White House - into the nerve center of the mounting insurgency against his successor, President Donald J. Trump.

Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

And Obama is being aided in his political crusade by his longtime consigliere, Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion with the former president and Michelle Obama, long time best friends.

Jarrett played a vital - if at times low-key - role in the Obama presidency. She lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and help shape his domestic and foreign policies.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...e.html#ixzz4a8Ie1bLC

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post