SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 15 Month Old Shooter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 15 Month Old Shooter Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted
Her big brother turned 6 and had a party at a local place that does Ninja Warrior type activities. One of the things the kids chose to do was a capture the flag game with Nerf guns.

Wanting to copy everything her brother does, she threw a fit when everybody else got a gun and she didn't. The owner produced a "cricket" that was just her size, even though she wasn't strong enough to fire it on her own. She wasn't bad at aiming, and she got a kick out of popping all of the obnoxious boys.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elsie Pea with an LCP, I love it!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
hahaha Cute as all get out! Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
That's awesome. Thanks for posting such an adorable pic.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pew pew pew

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cross eye dominant or can she shoot both eyes open?

Looks like she's having a blast.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pic.

My son just gave my grandson a toy pistol. He is 3 this week.
He just loves it. Before he put the holster on, he climbed on the rocking horse and when he got off, he had the gun handle in his pocket, with the rest sticking out. I missed the pic.

His little sister, like your little one, wants to copy whatever he does.

Keep her shooting straight.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cross eye dominant or can she shoot both eyes open?

Both eyes open, and not doing the typical female rearward lean.

I don't have a video of it, but she knew exactly what was going on. She doesn't talk yet, but would hop and squeal every time we scored a hit.

I suspect that little gun was modified. We were making hits at 25 feet+. The guy that owns the place was showing off some of his nerf collection to the other dads at the beginning. Some of these were built on actual rifle stocks with some sort of blow gun type of attachment. He said a hit at 100 feet would leave a welt. One of the dads didn't believe him, and soon found out. Big Grin

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post