SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Doritos Roulette Craigslist Ad- Hilarious
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doritos Roulette Craigslist Ad- Hilarious Login/Join 
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted
https://desmoines.craigslist.o...-aka/6391431482.html

**UPDATE** Orifice Burnin' Goodness -aka- Doritos Roulette 60+ bags

UPDATE ****Doritos taken... I wish you well brother, I will pray for you and your proctologist. *****

Ok, heres the skinny... Needed the points inside the Dorito's Roulette bags to get a free xbox, but my orifi' can no longer tolerate the fallout. I wish I was speaking figuratively. My gain (xbox) is now your pain. Emptied the bags directly into Zip-Lock for your fresh enjoyment / discomfort.

Some possibilities:
A nuclear corn stuffed turkey
An exquisite, tongue scalding topping for green bean casserole (think Durkee onions)
Sexy youTube video involving gratuitous spicy powdered cheese ( think California Gurls )
Slipping some fiery Mickeys into a roomates bag

The reality:
You will want to update your bathroom decor
You will suddenly have some more space in your underwear drawer.
Start searching Amazon for a high quality sitz bath

I will require a signed waiver that I will not be responsible for any medical, clothing, and / or cleaning bills resulting from their consumption.

No one under 21 unless you posses a valid military ID.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
That is funny!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
What???

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I love hot stuff and I wish these were available in the US but it looks like they are in Canada. I see they are available on Amazon for around $14.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
^ This ad was local to me in Iowa, so I don't know how the guy bought these. If it was amazon I think it would have made more sense for him to just buy the X-Box in the first place.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
We used to have the roulette Doritos here in the Midwest. Probably still do but I certainly don’t look for them. My wife used to buy them and I hated them.

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I read that Dorito's Roulette is 75% regular Dorito's and 25% extremely spicy Dorito's that look and taste exactly the same. It gets the name Roulette as you don't know you've picked a hot one until it starts burning.

Kind of surprised that it's marketed in Canada instead of the US as IME from living in Canada for nearly 2 years that Canadians didn't like anything spicier than ketchup.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
We have bags and bags of Roulette Doritos on the store shelves here in TX. They're ok, but Not better than Cool Ranch or Spicy Nacho.

Posts: 2010 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Other countries seem to get the good/more interesting Doritos (and Kit Kats).

In Japan they had fancy flavors, like Aged Cheddar Doritos, and things like that, at 7/11s.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I will look for the DR. Today at Dollar General I bought Doritos Flamas (insert joke here), Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings, and Doritos Dinamita Chile Limon. No taste test yet. I was looking for the Pringles Ramen flavor.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Available in podunk Ohio as well. Most buy them as that flavor has a multiplier in the bag as well as points. So they are basically worth 2-5 times as many points as other flavors of Doritos. $3/bag, say $80 worth is enough to have the points to "buy" an Xbox OneX (~$450 retail). Easy way for kids to get the latest system, aside from the resulting GI problems.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2738 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post