SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I’ve made a major life changing decision
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’ve made a major life changing decision Login/Join 
posted
It’s been a difficult decision to make. I’ve stressed over it for a while now but I finally worked up the courage to do it.

Today, I unsubscribed from the PSA Daily Deal email alerts. I feel both a sense of relief but also a bit of anxiety. With Christmas coming up it’s going to be especially tough. I still have my Sgammo email alerts to help me through this difficult time. And I have my $200 S&W Shield in 45 ACP on my side to remind me of all the wonderful times with PSA. My UPS guy and my wallet are thankful. Smile

Seriously though, I think I have me and my families needs covered for a while. I hardly even read their emails anymore. It feels good to have those needs mostly covered.

Some NVG sometime next year maybe, some training, and replenishment supplies from Sgammo ought to do it.

Now, if I can just stop thinking about that Grab-A-Gun warehouse over in Coppell.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:

Some NVG sometime next year maybe, ...

I'm with you there !

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now, if I can just stop thinking about that Grab-A-Gun warehouse over in Coppell.

I'm glad Houston is far enough away for them to not be a 'drop-in' place for me.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoa, I thought you were moving overseas or getting a divorce.

No need to be hasty with something like this! Big Grin

I think I may be safe for awhile, I just finished getting all the parts to finish my only remaining stripped lower. So, if I can resist getting more lowers I'll be good for awhile.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I don't live very far from you. Call if you need an intervention in case you feel a relapse coming on.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I'm going to stay on the list because I need 12 more Blackhawk .50 cal ammo cans for $90 delivered!

I check every day, but nothing yet. I am not giving up hope.

I also got one of the .45 Shields. Happy days!

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it don't involve hormone therapy and surgery, it's not THAT life altering! Big Grin

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I did that a couple months ago. Just make it through one day at a time.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
If it don't involve hormone therapy and surgery, it's not THAT life altering! Big Grin

Exactly.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
You are going to miss out on a lot of good deals.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
quote:

I'm glad Houston is far enough away for them to not be a 'drop-in' place for me.

Near or far, you have to pay the TX tax. Reason I have yet to grab-a-gun from them.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear your issues are in remission...sleep well while you can. Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
My AR-10 lower was just delivered to the FFL....

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I can imagine life without at least one email per day from them.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Jimineer, you do realize that the best deals should be coming up before the end of 2017?
(I say this with hope)...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post