SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone ever heard od a cargo mat that goes from the back of the front row seats to the tailgate?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone ever heard od a cargo mat that goes from the back of the front row seats to the tailgate? Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Took the second row seats out and want to cover the entire rear compartment.
I figure if anyone would know it would be someone from this site!
Thanks.
My plan B is a long padded moving blanket.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
If your vehicle is available in fleet configuration (Tahoe,Explorer) look into a rubber mat for one of the police options. They still will have the holes for the seat attachment brackets but a good parts counterman might be able to find a cover that will work from maybe a third row seating vehicle.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I use a long canvas painters dropcloth doubled over in the back of my Suburban. I picked it up at a yard sale. I don’t know if they still make them. Maybe Ace or True Value Hardware has them.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Horse mat from tractor supply.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I use moving blankets. More padding for better protection. And not the ones from Harbor Freight.... Those are too thin.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Maybe a truck bed mat or one made of outdoor type carpet like a Bedrug.

Truck bed mat

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
betsy got this for her Dodge Stow n Go mini van
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Apach...-the-Foot/1000043655

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post