SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good Thing We're All Required To Have Health Insurance
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Thing We're All Required To Have Health Insurance Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, President Trump will overhaul the FDA which could have a big impact on healthcare costs and allow information now restricted by the FDA to improve peoples health.

It is pretty amazing to read the technical information on research results that could reduce aging and extent peoples lives. In the past several years, lots of funding has been provided by private donors to study aging and health issues.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Wait till you start on Medicare.
It will start all over again.

I'm going thru it right now.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
Wait till you start on Medicare.
It will start all over again.

I'm going thru it right now.

I am 74 and never used Medicare. So far so good thanks to the Life Extension Foundation. Cool I do have to watch out for the cellphone drivers with one hit so far.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post