SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Having trouble planning your next riot? Contact the Berkeley Police Department for help! Free passes for assault and 'symbolic' arrests for the media!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Having trouble planning your next riot? Contact the Berkeley Police Department for help! Free passes for assault and 'symbolic' arrests for the media! Login/Join 
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Here is a post, supposedly from someone at Berkley PD:

Posts: 6345 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
I believe it's time to pay the taxes that support regimes such as Berkeley with "Symbolic Dollars"...

I am SO glad that I escaped the Bay Area in 1979!

Unfortunately, the political climate here in Washington State has devolved in the same direction because of the overwhelming majority of liberals in two or three heavily populated Puget Sound Counties.

Take a look at a map of the state showing latest election results, and you'll see what I mean.
Mad

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:

I know that this post might not be true, but just given the videos that are publicly available of the police standing by while citizens are beaten, a DOJ investigation should be warranted.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:

Pretty likely that this is not real, as they mis-spelled Berkeley in the quoted picture. I am pretty sure BPD officers know how to spell the city's name.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Oops,posted this in the wrong thread yesterday.... darn it

To the Berkeley Poice

Purpose of Protest: Berkeley police pandering to protestors

Date(s) Location: Friday, 21 April

Location(s): Berkeley Police Headquarters

Route of March, if planned: Around the Berkeley Police HQ parking lot

Estimated Attendance: Anyone who can get time off work

Organizing Person or Group: Wyle E. Coyote & Citizens Against Stupidity

Number of Organizers: Several

How to Identify and Contact Organizers/Monitors: Will be yelling “BERKELEY SUCKS” or "HEY HEY… HO HO… STUPIDITY HAS GOT TO GO…."

What will they be wearing: Weather appropriate clothing

Do you want Symbolic Arrests?: Yes, but Women and Children only

If so Where and When: Only in full view of News outlet live camera crews & reporters. Pepper spray and smacking are acceptable, no kicking please.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/...-ann-coulter-speech/

Administrators at UC Berkeley have reversed their decision on Thursday afternoon to cancel an upcoming lecture by Ann Coulter.

However, Berkeley now wish to move the date of her appearance from April 27 to May 2, in a week when there are no classes at the college .

Coulter has rejected the proposed change, and plans to speak on the original date as planned.

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I've known, and currently know, many police officers. That 'cop' in sun glasses standing by the car, is not a police officer. Real police officers do not behave in such a manner. Look, Berkeley is a cesspool, and I'm sure it has its proportion of these types of individuals masquerading as police officers.

I don't see that at all. I see two working coppers totally fed up with their Command Staff and frustrated because they were told to stand down. They were in essence telling the guy that he should ask someone who formulates policy why they were told to stand down. Don't blame the street cops for what happened or the decisions the Command Staff makes. These two guys were probably biting at the bit to go out there and "restore order".
Perhaps, but the tone of some of the follow up "You got any other questions?" responses leads me to believe otherwise. And 'if' these cops are participating in the "symbolic arrest" crap others have linked to in this thread, then I stand by my initial comment that these are not LEO's.

And you still would be wrong though.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bulldog7972,

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
And you still be wrong though.

This is the new trend. When they do something you don't agree with, they simply aren't "real".

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This actually explains everything in regards to the riots in Berkeley.

quote:
Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin is a member of the anti-fascist Facebook group, By Any Means Necessary, which orchestrated the riots that occurred ahead of a scheduled lecture by Milo Yiannopoulos.
Berkley Mayor Jesse Arreguin was revealed to be a member of the anti-fascist group, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN), on Facebook. BAMN orchestrated the violence that shut down a scheduled lecture at UC Berkeley featuring Milo Yiannopoulos in early 2017. Arreguin is allegedly also friends with BAMN leader, Yvette Felarca, on Facebook.

BAMN was investigated for engaging in terrorist activities in 2005 by the FBI. In 2009, the Department of Defense classified the group’s activities as “low-level terrorism.”

Link

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Will the Second Civil War Turn Violent?
Dennis Prager

In a recent column, I made the case that Americans are fighting the Second Civil War. The deep chasm that has opened up between the left -- not liberals, the left -- and the rest of the country is so wide and so unbridgeable that there is no other way to describe what is happening. But I noted that at least thus far, unlike the First Civil War, this war is not violent.

Unfortunately, there is now reason to believe that violence is coming. In fact, it's already here. But as of now, it's only coming from one direction.

Left-wing thugs engage in violence and threats of violence with utter impunity. They shut down speakers at colleges; block highways, bridges and airport terminals; take over college buildings and offices; occupy state capitals; and terrorize individuals at their homes.

In order to understand why more violence may be coming, it is essential to understand that left-wing mobs are almost never stopped, arrested or punished. Colleges do nothing to stop them, and civil authorities do nothing to stop them on campuses or anywhere else. Police are reduced to spectators as they watch left-wing gangs loot stores, smash business and car windows, and even take over state capitals (as in Madison, Wisconsin).

It's beginning to dawn on many Americans that mayors, police chiefs and college presidents have no interest in stopping this violence. Left-wing officials sympathize with the lawbreakers, and the police, who rarely sympathize with thugs of any ideology, are ordered to do nothing by emasculated police chiefs.

Consequently, given the abdication by all these authorities of their role to protect the public, some members of the public will inevitably decide that they will protect themselves and others.

This ability of the left to get away with violence is one of the gravest threats to American society in its modern history. Since the Civil War, I can think of only two comparable eruptions of mob violence that authorities allowed. One was when white mobs lynched blacks. The other was the rioting by blacks, such as the Los Angeles riots 25 years ago, and the recent riots in Ferguson, Missouri, and Baltimore, Maryland.

Today, authorities in what we once proudly proclaimed the "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave" are intimidated to the point of paralysis.

And exactly what do they fear? Not violence -- they have made peace with left-wing violence. What they fear is the left-wing media. If the Black Lives Matter movement is forcefully prevented from blocking tens of thousands of cars from entering or leaving San Francisco, the police and local authorities will be labeled racist by black leaders, a smear that will then be echoed by The New York Times and rest of the left-wing media.

Likewise, if a college president requests enough police to come to a college campus so that a Heather Mac Donald, a Charles Murray or an Ann Coulter can deliver a lecture, some of the student-gangsters engaged in violence might be injured -- and that college president will then be pilloried by the mainstream media.

Furthermore, left-wing violence doesn't only succeed where it takes place. It succeeds where nothing happens. The left can now shut down places and events just by threatening violence. This is what happened last week in Portland, Oregon. One leftist called in a threat to the 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade, saying that the Republican Party contingent marching in the parade would be beaten up. The business leaders organizing the parade canceled the whole event for the first time in its 10-year history. If they'd had any reason to believe that the police would have adequately protected the marchers in left-wing Portland, one assumes (hopes?) that they would not have canceled the parade.

An email sent to parade organizers perfectly summed up the left's dominance of America through violence. It said, "You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely."

Meanwhile, the press lies about alleged white supremacists in President Trump's administration and an alleged massive surge in anti-Semitism in order to do what the left has done since Lenin: blame others while it alone organizes violence.

So, here's a prediction: If college presidents, mayors and police chiefs won't stop left-wing mobs, other Americans will. I hope this doesn't happen, because electing conservative Republicans and not donating money to colleges will be more effective. But it is almost inevitable.

Then the left-wing media -- the mainstream media -- will enter hysteria mode with reports that "right-wing fascists" are violently attacking America.

And that's when mayors and college presidents will finally order in the police.

https://townhall.com/columnist...urn-violent-n2320819

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post