SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Vonshay at the Chick-fil-A with a fo-tay
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vonshay at the Chick-fil-A with a fo-tay Login/Join 
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
Boy...that escalated quickly.

Out of curiosity, what part of Atlanta was this?

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fuck all that sideways shit. Hold your gat over your head and point it down, brah.

Rick Grimes style suckah!

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
Out of curiosity, what part of Atlanta was this?

https://www.google.com/maps/pl....742318!4d-84.358495

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
The new “hair weave“ grip …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Firearms - These are not the sentence enhancers you’re looking for.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Please don't hurt the chikin

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Yep - next thing will be congress passing laws about drive thru chicken places

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
When keeping it real goes wrong.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
You gotta be careful about who has the gat...

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
"I don't let anything... or anyone... get between me and my Chick-fil-A."

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19648 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Pffffft, East side of the connector so it is Gentrified. West End and there would have gun smoke in the air. Yeah I am glad I have let the other guy at work have that territory.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Looked like she fired 5 rounds right down in her ade. Musta been bouncers. Buncha slappin too. Does this mean they dont like each other ?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
No one seemed too terribly alarmed by the gun.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
^
every day thing around here.
Site picture,who in the hell needs it ,fricken getto trash.
They are every where around here,every body is armed,some [few are legal and not stolen]

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
If Vonshay had just stayed in the car with the windows rolled up she could have just unloaded on the big girl.
As it was, she held her own pretty well considering the weight difference and she was fighting one handed due to that metal thing tying up the use of her other hand. maybe she used it like brass knuckles.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
looks like somebody got the last peach milkshake...

The idiots raising their children in EAV and Kirkwood are fine living alongside this sort of behavior.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
The notsakeerdofyoGUN female knocks it out of Vonshay's hand at 0:39, all while getting her weave pulled.

That has to be some kinda new tactic.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The witness quoted in the news article said the incident was "jarring".
Well said! Big Grin

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fuck all that sideways shit. Hold your gat over your head and point it down, brah.

Posts: 45372 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
How gangsta you gots to be, casually pushing aside a revolver aimed at your forehead?

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post