SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Interjecting politics into apolitical threads
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interjecting politics into apolitical threads Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
What ? No chiding ? No flippant remarks at all ? Sweet Jesus don't waste them all on me.

Forgive us, brother. It’s been a long time since we had a dog pile around here. We’re getting a little hard up. Big Grin

Big Grin Outstanding reference and analogy!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wich is fine for the dog pilers, here on the forum, I get it , ....I'am an easy target.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Things like this are worth saying periodically. Not everyone lives and dies reading the forum all day. As members, we can help by copy/pasting this link when we see a person slip up and post politics to a non-political thread.

In my first reiteration here, I didn't know that Para was a mod and an owner. I thought he was a member. I'd just show up and mostly read the pistol thread and occasionally the rifle thread and for sale thread. Wandered into the lounge, got in the middle of someone else's business with Para - spoke out of turn and whamm... LOL.

My point is, occasional reminders never hurt. Thanks!

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
bendable, now here's a REAL bump! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
2 in the same day; time for a bump!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
What ? No chiding ? No flippant remarks at all ? Sweet Jesus don't waste them all on me.

Forgive us, brother. It’s been a long time since we had a dog pile around here. We’re getting a little hard up. Big Grin

Big Grin Outstanding reference and analogy!

I think another meltdown, along the lines of 'I was born to live by the gun' would go a long way to ameliorating the membership here. It gives us all some perspective on our own relative sanity. Kind of satisfying. Plus it would sell a lot of popcorn, helping the economy.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finesse is my middle name.

I get that often, myself.

(snort)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post