SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Burn his house down"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Burn his house down" Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
Wednesdays, wife plays golf at 9:00 with the girls and I play at 10:30 with the guys. While loading my clubs yesterday, the cart attendent related this nugget:

Cart guy: "Mr. '07, your wife can go from zero to wide open in a flash."
Me (roll eyes): "What did she do now?"
Cart guy: "I told her my neighbor was flying the American flag upside down today. Your wife said "Burn his house down!""

Yep, that's her alright.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I should be awestruck or terrified.

If things go sideways and you piss her off I'll lend you my couch. In Germany. Smile

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rictafer
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you have an awesome wife!!!

Posts: 27 | Location: Southeast Connecticut  | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
My kinda girl! She's a keeper.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Cool

Yep, a keeper.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20817 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Maybe he's in distress. A rescue could be in order.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
That is awesome!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
She has clarity.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
cool
quick thinking, decisive

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neva
posted Hide Post
Works for me. Must be a chick thing.

Wink

If your government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away from you everything you have.
---- Paul Harvey - 1952 (Remember These Things)

Posts: 8007 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's great. I might have married her sister.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Be very, very careful what you tell Cart guy, or let him hear you tell your friends.

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
We are in crazy dangerous times. The left wing media ia all in.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8347 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rictafer:
Sounds like you have an awesome wife!!!

Especially if she stopped on the way home for a gas can and a flare gun. Big Grin

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8350 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
We are in crazy dangerous times. The left wing media ia all in.

Huh? What does the media have to do with his wife?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20817 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

I'm free this weekend.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her kindergarten school picture? And her kindergarten?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9154 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post