SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hil’s quid pro quo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hil’s quid pro quo Login/Join 
posted
I have seen these items mentioned separately, but no news organizations have tied them together as quid pro quo elements. Yes, I am a simple yokel in deplorable land. Am I missing something here?

Hillary makes her State Dept comms easily available to the Russians on her hackable separate email server.

The Russians pay her over 100 million bucks using the legal money laundering vehicle , structured by and used by US politicians to sanitize bribes, called a “foundation”. In addition, they pay her husband 500K in cash, twice his normal speech fee.

In addition to reading the State Dept emails, the 100mil+ is a deposit in anticipation of her presidential election victory and further “consideration” after she is elected. As president, she will of course be able to provide more intelleigence and secrets.

The “quid pro quo” is obvious to me. No one in power seems outraged to the degree that an overt act of treason should produce outrage. Yes, it’s mentioned in Conserv media, but where is the cultural outrage that should emerge when an entire nation is betrayed. I haven’t even heard anyone connect these dots. It’s all laid out and implied, but no one of any influence seems to have the cods to actually come out and publically say this was a quid pro quo act of bribery and treason.

Why is this being dismissed as trivial? I guess I’m just to simple minded to understand.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The Swamp covers for the swamp. D or R They are the same beast.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s all laid out and implied

Implied being the operative word here.
Unless there is an email or handwritten letter that states, "I will give you X for Y" it's just speculation.

You can't convict anyone on what you think, wish or hope, just what you can prove.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
The Swamp covers for the swamp. D or R They are the same beast.

Exactly. I already said the Clinton machine will never be prosecuted because they ARE the swamp, and everyone on the hill is SWIMMING in that SHIT. If you're one relationship removed from the shit hole, the next one is a shit swimmer heading upstream. The best we can hope for is a little humiliation, but an active prosecution ? No way. The shit is too deep and wide.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8679 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
they convict on circumstantial evidence all the time

why hasn't the Just Us department seized the funds pending a RICO investigation?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, evidence is circumstantial but seems like it ouught to be enough fo a special prosecutor.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post