SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Democratic ad.....funny
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Democratic ad.....funny Login/Join 
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
funny

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I viewed it this AM, pretty funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...ue=221&v=gjzeNBSZFUo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16667 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Haha, that was well done.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
She forgot to add "or else."

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great video.

Posts: 12657 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
That was funny, Thanks. Big Grin

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
funny because it’s the truth! awesome video! Smile

Posts: 3118 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
Allie is hilarious. If I wasn't under doctors orders to avoid politics, I'd get a sub to CRTV.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Brilliant!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Right on! Smile

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This video is funny, but unfortunately so very true....To bad so many ass holes here in our country have aspired to this democrat chant.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Free stuff not freedom.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post