SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Everytown Has a Gun Survey
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everytown Has a Gun Survey Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Just in case you want to help Big Grin

http://www.research.net/r/PKJ3NG8

Copy n paste link. Clicking on the link will show you're from Sig forum.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
#1. My Answers.
NRA
2nd Amendment
Local Sheriff's Dept and Local and State Law Enforcement

You get the idea...
Big Grin

But they really do not want truthful results, they want a forgone fiction they can wave around as relevant and on point. (so, I cannot answer beyond the essay portion.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I'm confused about this survey.
Everytown is the umbrella for all the liberal anti gun activist groups ?

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I like the question about what I would change about Everytown.

I responded with, "I'd wave my magic wand and make it so y'all couldn't lie or distort facts"

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well that was fun... Wink

What groups do you think are most effective in reducing gun violence? NRA, FBI, State & Local Law Enforcement

Please indicate one or two words that led to your response? Second Amendment

Finish this sentence - One thing I would change about Everytown is... their obsession with eliminating my God Given Inalienable Right to Self Defense enumerated in the Second Amendment of the US Constitution! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Well. That was fun. Big Grin

- - - -

Edit: nhracecraft beat me to it, exactly!

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
I'm confused about this survey.
Everytown is the umbrella for all the liberal anti gun activist groups ?

In their dream world, yes.

This was put together by the late Hognose, before Everytown, this was how the money flowed from the 'rainbow' of anti-gun groups. I'm sure it's changed but the point remains, there's a lot of groups, getting a lot of money.
Yes, We’re Still Mapping Our Enemy

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
"I love messing with data."

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The questions were skewed to render answers positive toward Every town. No wonder they are shocked on election day.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
"I love messing with data."
That's great! Thanks for posting.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
That was fun. I'm sure they'll take most of those more extreme negative opinions and toss them as being the work of obvious trolls, which then leads to surprise when they get their shit pushed in later, as noted by darthfuster. Turns out having a different opinion, even if you think it's just trolling, actually has an effect.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I would donate money for range time and gun safety training.

Nothing quite like range experience to shatter missconceptions regarding guns.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing they'll throw out my answers before reading them: for political identity, I put "Strict Constitutionalist", said I'm a gun owner, then put myself in the center of their demographics by saying I'm a 30-40 year old married male with children. I said I'd donate if it went to emigrating their leaders and members to another country.

Here's hoping I cause at least one stroke! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Lulz.

I'm a transgender, gun owning (but only a BB gun) Vegan, non binary, gender fluid, animalistic, furry, Republicrat, cis, communist, red-headed, confused, teenage, dirtbag, baby, piefucking, twentry-first century digital boy, king of new orleans..... idiot.

(bonus points for the references)

Screw 'em. They have so far gotten exactly NOTHING passed, and NOTHING accomplished. Let em relish in their failure.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's 'gun violence'?

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd wave my magic wand and make it so y'all couldn't lie or distort facts

Stolen.

At the end I got transferred to their web site where I was able to put in my neighbor's address and get a list of people to not vote for.

That was actually useful.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:

Big Grin Big Grin

My answer on that one was "pigs fly".

What a fun way to start the morning. Suck it Komrade Bloomberg!

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Done!

That was fun...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Who is the person you most identify with Everytown- George Soros

I wasn’t very kind

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post