SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    TV clips across the years
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TV clips across the years Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
The Foster Brooks video got me thinking about the past and how many great TV clips from the past there are. So here's the deal. If you have a favorite TV clip from the past, (preferably something humorous) post it up for all to enjoy. Here's one of my favorites from the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Enjoy. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Penn and Teller host the 2006 Emmy Awards...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Concerning Artie Donovan, we had our daughter's wedding reception at Artie's country club about ten years ago. His daughter was running the business at that time and told us that Artie would come down to the bar for a little while if he was feeling OK that day. Artie was there, drinking a Schlitz, and at that time I hadn't seen a Schlitz beer in many years. The guys enjoyed talking with Artie and I've got a picture of myself with Artie that my wife framed and we have it on the wall in our bar. It was a good evening and it was a pleasure to meet Artie.

Posts: 794 | Location: York Pa. | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post