SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    X-Products CEO and his wife appear to be squishy on our rights
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Products CEO and his wife appear to be squishy on our rights Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
Fix NICs is supported both by the NSSF and NRA. As long as we have a background check system and are paying tax dollars for it, that system damn well better work and do what it's supposed to.

Remember the Texas church shooter? Had the Air Force correctly made the shooters records available, he would have been denied the purchase of his primary weapon. Fix NICS addresses issues like that.

The burden imposed by Fix NICs falls entirely on gov't agencies to do what they should already be doing to make background checks effective.

There will be no affect on consumers unless you are one of the few people who slipped through holes in the net that should never have existed in the first place.

So, if you have a felony record, misdemeanor DV, where adjudicated mentally defective, etc, and you managed to purchase a firearm through an FFL by legitimate process, and Fix NICS goes through, you should expect to be denied the next time you try to buy.
In my opinion fix NICS is nothing but the end-run for full gun registrations, licensing, taxation and confiscation. How does Fix NICS address minors who's criminal records are sealed and expunged at the age of 21 in most states? How does it control illegal immigration our give us any information as to how many illegals are armed and dangerous? How do you get around the ACLU and the medical privacy laws that only the secret service can access if they feel a threat has been made against the president? FIX NICS is much more than protecting little Johnny at school; It has been crafted to violate our first, second and fourth amendments. Do you truly believe that this will be the end all fix all for gun control? It sickens me that all this trampling of our rights is happening with a republican president and majorities in both the house and senate, with NRA blessing! Did we elect PUTTIN......Made as HELL! TRUMP IS ONE AND DONE!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bigmnt,

Posts: 254 | Registered: October 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigmnt:
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:
Fix NICs is supported both by the NSSF and NRA. As long as we have a background check system and are paying tax dollars for it, that system damn well better work and do what it's supposed to.

Remember the Texas church shooter? Had the Air Force correctly made the shooters records available, he would have been denied the purchase of his primary weapon. Fix NICS addresses issues like that.

The burden imposed by Fix NICs falls entirely on gov't agencies to do what they should already be doing to make background checks effective.

There will be no affect on consumers unless you are one of the few people who slipped through holes in the net that should never have existed in the first place.

So, if you have a felony record, misdemeanor DV, where adjudicated mentally defective, etc, and you managed to purchase a firearm through an FFL by legitimate process, and Fix NICS goes through, you should expect to be denied the next time you try to buy.
In my opinion fix NICS is nothing but the end-run for full gun registrations, licensing, taxation and confiscation. How does Fix NICS address minors who's criminal records are sealed and expunged at the age of 21 in most states? How does it control illegal immigration our give us any information as to how many illegals are armed and dangerous? How do you get around the ACLU and the medical privacy laws that only the secret service can access if they feel a threat has been made against the president? FIX NICS is much more than protecting little Johnny at school; It has been crafted to violate our first, second and fourth amendments. Do you truly believe that this will be the end all fix all for gun control? It sickens me that all this trampling of our rights is happening with a republican president and majorities in both the house and senate, with NRA blessing! Did we elect PUTTIN......Made as HELL! TRUMP IS ONE AND DONE!

Fix NICS was supposed to address failings within the NICS system.

Do you really expect that any single piece of legislation is going to fix all gun control, school safety, illegal immigration, and medical privacy?

Sealing of criminal records has nothing to do with NICs (nor does illegal immigration or medical privacy for that matter).

I never said Fix NICS would be an "end all fix all gun control" (because I have no idea what that means).

Did you even read the Fix NICS proposal?

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigmnt:
TRUMP IS ONE AND DONE!
Horse shit. I love people like you, who run and abandon their allies at the first sign of trouble. Brilliant.

Your kind of attitude loses wars. Panick, accuse, cut and run. That's a brilliant strategy.

You should get up every day and thank Donald Trump for keeping Hillary Clinton out of the White House, but somehow, I don't see you thinking that clearly.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"RECOIL: A woman named Amanda Razey-Malarkey has been identified as James’ wife by another media outlet. In a December 28th post, she calls for donations to Everytown for Gun Safety instead of gifts for her birthday. Is this, in fact, the CEO’s wife and does James support her actions in calling for donations to a gun control group?
Malarkey: My wife makes her own decisions, I do not consult her or recommend the charities she contributes. (Please remove her from any further commentary)"

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
The wife, Amanda, is a children's book author and illustrator. "Glow My Love" is available on Amazon.

Her Linkedin Profile lists past experiences as a Sales Rep and Party Host, Interior Designer and attended the Art Institute of Portland.

I'm building an image of this woman's influence and the malarkey that she and her camp followers incite and spread, from the cool kids creche.

Never needed X-Products.

James the Malarkey was at Allied Armament. Company was dissolved in 2009 after demand (for their products) had declined dramatically as a result of the national economic crisis.

Well James, with your malarkey you're dissolved once again. Go back to roofing. Learn the value of quality.

I'm embarrassed that these twatwaffles live in the same state I call home. Both of them appear to be imports from Oregon.

Wishing you a happy border crossing.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Glow My Love"
Let me work up sufficient ramming speed and I just might.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
More importantly, X-products do not work. The snail mags they make look cool, feel substantial, but often do not work worth a hoot.

I can't get the one I ordered to insert into a magazine well, latch, and reliability stay in place.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once I found the Surefire 60 and 100 round double stack mags I didn't need to look further. I tested them full mag when I first got them (that's a lot of shooting) and they were 100%. I like the 60 rounder better as it's the same length as the 30 round magpul plastic mag. The 100 round version is fairly long, making prone shooting difficult.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Went to order from palmetto state armory A couple days ago seen they were selling X products WTF!. I bought what I needed elsewhere.

http://palmettostatearmory.com...result/?q=x+products

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Palmetto is strong 2nd amendment and carry thousands of items. Boycotting or punishing them does what again? Why not just don't buy the Xproducts stuff.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
I bought what I needed elsewhere.

Seriously?

Well, I'll continue to do business with PSA. I love those guys.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
I bought what I needed elsewhere.

Seriously?

Well, I'll continue to do business with PSA. I love those guys.

Me too, way too often.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post