SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    X-Products CEO and his wife appear to be squishy on our rights
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Products CEO and his wife appear to be squishy on our rights Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Full of Malarkey.

Allied Armament Inc.

This company sold X- stuff and folded after screwing people over. Blamed it on Intuit taking over the hosting company and prohibiting firearms related businesses, and then some Malarkey about having to focus on "other family business and not having time to devote to AAI..." And blamed the companies demise on the bad economy in 2009.

(You know, when the gun industry shit the bed and went downhill after the Obama coronation and how all firearms related companies became extinct...)

He also is behind.

"eMERGE Social", media marketing, photo/video content creation, web, graphic design.

Malarkey Roofing Products, Portland OR

Hope that helps.

Fucking opportunistic greedy fuck.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I've gotten along without their products just fine so I can continue to do so.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
His wife wanted donations to Everytown for Gun Safety.

Everytown for Gun Safety is an American nonprofit organization which advocates for gun control and against gun violence. Everytown was founded in 2014, combining 'Mayors Against Illegal Guns' and 'Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America'.

Lead by none other than michael bloomberg.

Worth Repeating
Lead by none other than Michael Bloomberg

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked Brownells website today. All the X products crap is now boldly marked closeout.
Looks like they listened and are dropping them.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Man, demo ranch had a cool video of the can cannon. But now I doubt i'll ever see one again. Shame.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
the arrogance and hipocracy is stunning

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Looks like X-Products might soon be X-tinct. Good.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to figure out if this is the same company that makes the X-Grip (which I have liked)

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...models-polymer-black

Still trying to figure it out....

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I'm trying to figure out if this is the same company that makes the X-Grip (which I have liked)

I want to say is a different company.
http://x-grips.com

I wanted one of their flamethrowers, guess I won't be having one.

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I don't think so. X-grips is out of Ojai CA, X-products is out of Vancouver WA.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It looks like X Products deleted their post on social media where the idiot tried to explain himself. They appear to be deleting all negative posts on their FB page as well. It won’t work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Nope. I X-pect they're toast.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

I want to say is a different company.
http://x-grips.com

I wanted one of their flamethrowers, guess I won't be having one.

The company making the flame throwers cut ties with x products. A lot of people assumed they made the flame throwers, they only sold like a retail store would. At least thats the statement that came from some company who says they make the xm42 or whatever its called.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
The one time I went to SHOT show with my then-boss who had a booth at the show, our booth was just down and across the aisle from X-products. I tried to go over, talk to them, and look at their stuff because I'd never seen it and thought it looked cool.

It may have been because my badge was for a seller and not media or buyer, but I got rude comments and cold shoulders from the lot of them. The group of guys at the booth (both from products and whoever they were talking to) were mostly a bunch of muscle-bound, tatted up wannabe-"operator"-looking types who seemed to have little patience or time for anyone not in their clique. I walked away thinking they were dick-holes and, despite thinking their drum mags looked cool as hell at the time, I never did buy one because of their attitudes.

Maybe they were still decent guys working for an asshole, who knows. But when the owner wants to run the company into the ground, AMFs.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like I can strike this X-Products off of my list permanently. Hopefully Brownells and others selling their products will do the same.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
It looks like X Products deleted their post on social media where the idiot tried to explain himself. They appear to be deleting all negative posts on their FB page as well. It won’t work.

Let him delete this thread...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
When the money dries up, she'll be out the door.

If she's smart, she'll bail earlier than later to cash out in a better position.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never heard of X-Products, but rest assured I will not be purchasing any of there products. And his statement that he doesn't tell his wife what to do is a bunch on nonsense. They are a team!
Good Reddens to this company, their CEO and his wife!
Damn democrats......it's hard to hide your true colors, but sooner or later, you get exposed.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post

According to X Products comments on that press release comment section they are working on a buy out to remove the anti gun bastard completely from the company completely. They claim X Products has 3 owners. They are in full on damage control mode. I’ve never seen a company comment so much on negative comments/posts and try to explain itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post