SIGforum
X-Products CEO and his wife appear to be squishy on our rights

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2240001834

February 22, 2018, 09:53 AM
Leemur
X-Products CEO and his wife appear to be squishy on our rights
http://www.recoilweb.com/offic...troversy-135210.html

I don’t own any accessories from the company but this will definitely cause me to look elsewhere. It looks like backpedaling and CYA responses.
February 22, 2018, 10:00 AM
Voshterkoff
Shame, I have wanted a can cannon.
February 22, 2018, 10:40 AM
Stlhead
More importantly, X-products do not work. The snail mags they make look cool, feel substantial, but often do not work worth a hoot.
February 22, 2018, 11:34 AM
Augen
Yeah it seems interesting that his wife(f-bag) lives off the sales of these products then tries to have others donate to anti-gun charities.
Seemed like a lot of backpedaling to me as well to avoid gun owners speaking out. Kind of like what happened to the writer a few years ago who bashed AR-15's - Zumbo was it?
February 22, 2018, 12:09 PM
David W
And what fucking adult actually asks friends for birthday presents anyways?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles
February 22, 2018, 12:28 PM
Vgex
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Shame, I have wanted a can cannon.

Same. I heard about this on another forum and promptly deleted my bookmark for the can cannon.
February 22, 2018, 12:56 PM
parabellum
They're screwed in this forum, I can tell you that much. Anytime someone mentions one of their products, you guys have my permission to let the inquiring party know the true nature of the people they're thinking of giving their money.

Again- any mention of their products or company- you have my permission to mention the anti-gun attitudes of X-Products.
February 22, 2018, 01:13 PM
HRK
I'll bet she put that out thinking nobody but her friends would see it and now that its gone viral in the 2A community he's trying to salvage his business.

February 22, 2018, 01:30 PM
LDD
Jeff Zumbo and Jerry Tsai, meet James Malarkey, the newest member of the Bite-The-Hand-That-Feeds-You Club.
February 22, 2018, 01:36 PM
parabellum
And if X-Products wishes to now say that this is all a misunderstanding, I would have to agree, but the misunderstanding is on the part of X-Products, entirely. They thought we'd be OK with donations to anti-gun groups and thought that we would accept rationalizations about requiring licensing to exercise our Second Amendment rights.

Yes, the misunderstanding is theirs alone.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
February 22, 2018, 01:37 PM
sigmonkey
I read his posts.
He's full of himself.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
February 22, 2018, 01:50 PM
parabellum
And by the way, this guy says he believes gun ownership is a privilege. I possess Constitutional rights, not Constitutional privileges.

I can't believe that someone whose business is selling gun parts thinks like this.
February 22, 2018, 02:35 PM
wishfull thinker
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And by the way, this guy says he believes gun ownership is a privilege. I possess Constitutional rights, not Constitutional privileges.

I can't believe that someone whose business is selling gun parts thinks like this.

They make a few bucks, buy a Tesla and want to keep getting invited to sit at the cool kids table.

February 22, 2018, 03:05 PM
Edmond
No back pedaling out of this one. May as well close his doors, fucking fool.

February 22, 2018, 03:19 PM
Ryanp225
Thank you for informing us about this company's treasonous ways. I hate spending my hard earned money with people only to find out later that I funded the enemy.
February 22, 2018, 03:21 PM
Jelly
I hate these kind of people. Any one have Brownells contact info I see they sell x products. Also they (X products) are in Vancouver WA be sure to give them 1 star reviews when you get time.
February 22, 2018, 03:31 PM
KMitch200
Screw those out of touch dipsticks.

Your family better have a plan B. The portfolio is going to tank in record time!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
February 22, 2018, 03:33 PM
recoatlift
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I read his posts.
He's full of himself.

Well, ya know someone has to say he's full of Malarkey! Sorry, I just had to.
February 22, 2018, 03:36 PM
jhe888
I never heard of them before, but they are dead to me.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
February 22, 2018, 03:38 PM
Jelly
His wife wanted donations to Everytown for Gun Safety.

Everytown for Gun Safety is an American nonprofit organization which advocates for gun control and against gun violence. Everytown was founded in 2014, combining 'Mayors Against Illegal Guns' and 'Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America'.

Lead by none other than michael bloomberg.