SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Proclaimed ISIS follower calls 911 and demands cops show up, they show up, he pulls knife, aaannnd he's down.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proclaimed ISIS follower calls 911 and demands cops show up, they show up, he pulls knife, aaannnd he's down. Login/Join 
posted
https://www.foxnews.com/us/bod...ntation-with-officer

Boner calls 911 demanding cops show so he can "deal" with them. They show, he throws rocks and pulls a knife and receives two hot ones for his trouble. In Arizona for goodness sake.

What I find funny is when they get drilled they act like they thought it wouldn't hurt that much. Recruiter must have lied to him.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
I don't understand how it went so bad for him. He had his tactical flip flops and everything.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
What I find funny is when they get drilled they act like they thought it wouldn't hurt that much.

Ah, yes.
And yet another example of what poor self-defense weapons that handguns are. Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47407 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
I don't understand how it went so bad for him. He had his tactical flip flops and everything.

True, but he bought the wrong color..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Did he yell Aloha Snackbar?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Ismail is stupid. Ismail is having a very bad day because he is stupid. The end.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
Did he yell Aloha Snackbar?

That's what went wrong by golly. i couldn't put my finger on it. Had he screamed that whilst throwing his rocks he would have easily vanquished his enemy and the incoming bullets would have just fallen to the ground.

That's how it works, right?

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Good thing its not Chicago or the cop would be looking at some time.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is just suicide.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
“Two hot ones”... lol Big Grin

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Ah, yes.
And yet another example of what poor self-defense weapons that handguns are. Roll Eyes

Then why isn't he dead?

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:

Nonsense. Why say that?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Ah, yes.

Then why isn't he dead?

Don't have to be dead, just down and out of the fight.

It's said you don't shoot to kill, you shoot to stop the threat.

That being said, looks like he may have lurched at just the right moment and took a pill in the shoulder. Not necessarily a death sentence. Not sure where the other round ended up, but from the turds reaction it was stuck someplace very uncomfortable.

SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by thunderson:
I don't understand how it went so bad for him. He had his tactical flip flops and everything.[/QUOTE

Rock throwing prick got what he deserved IMO.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:

Ain’t that the truth

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
That is just suicide.

He isn't very good at that either.
Still breathing and using up taxpayer dollars for his care and feeding.

Posts: 9499 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The officer stayed cool throughout, but waited too long to shoot IMO- walking backwards that long while focused on the threat is tactically unsound on many levels. Luckily the guy just wasn't truly committed to the attack. No WAY I'd let someone with a knife get that close to me.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15565 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ISIS wannabe was super short, almost a midget. Perhaps he had something to prove, and thought he would show how tough he was.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
To me it looks more like attempted suicide by cop than a terrorist action.

Either way the cops did a great job in stopping the situation.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1953 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
He wanted to commit suicide but wanted to get martyr props at the same time. He was standing close enough at the beginning of the video to have attacked the officer before a gun could be drawn, IMO. If he really wanted to stab the officer, he could have. Trying to sneak his way to his 72 virgins.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5282 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post