SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alternatives to Death Penalty
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alternatives to Death Penalty Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
We could probably get TV involved at no cost to the taxpayers. You know, the "Real Survivor."

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
We could force them to marry my mother in law. They'd commit the death penalty on themselves before long... Roll Eyes

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Find an island about 1000 miles from nowhere that can sustain life. Ship them all there and leave them to fend for themselves. Mine the waters surrounding it just in case they figure out how to build a boat.

Problem solved.

Does it have to be an island that can sustain human life? I’m sure that even a coral atoll sustains some kind of life...

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I always thought that one of those spare uninhabited Aleutian islands would work well for this purpose.

quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Find an island about 1000 miles from nowhere that can sustain life. Ship them all there and leave them to fend for themselves. Mine the waters surrounding it just in case they figure out how to build a boat.

Problem solved.

Does it have to be an island that can sustain human life? I’m sure that even a coral atoll sustains some kind of life...

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post