SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Found site for cheap Rx glasses....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found site for cheap Rx glasses.... Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted
Looking to replace my reading glasses (quickly) that I left on a plane Friday night.

Came across this site

www.goggles4u.com

Seems really cheap...I ordered readers with different strength lenses but you can put in prescription lenses, and they have a buy-one get one free currently.

JB

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Zenni optical has been good, in my experience. And cheap.

I might give goggles a try though. That BOGO deal is pretty compelling.

Posts: 26896 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I like Zenni. I have ordered many pairs from there over the years. The quality is there. You just need to understand your prescription numbers, and you can get readers, computer glasses, computer bi-focals, shooting (front sight focus or some variety of front sight and distance), progressives, just about anything you can think of.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Nice, I'll have to check them out.

I recently got 2 pair of prescription glasses from 39dollarglasses.com and I'm very happy with them. They came in hardcases and when I opened them the glasses were is soft pouches and they also came with a cleaning cloth and screwdriver in a pouch. They had a special buy one get a second at half price. I spent under $60 for 2 sets of eyeglasses.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post