SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is Overstock.com GTG?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Overstock.com GTG? Login/Join 
posted
I'm looking at buying a large checked bag with two - not four - wheels and this would work. Free shipping too!

https://www.overstock.com/Lugg...8625159/product.html

Is Overstock good to go?

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I've used them a few times with good results.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I have used them twice without problems.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I've used them before with no issues.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Likewise here... no issues.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I purchased a delightful wallet from overstock.com. They sent a money clip instead. They cheerfully refunded my money and sent a SASE for the improperly shipped item.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5051 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Used many times. GTG

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3476 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Only negative is they send a lot of promo emails unless you unsubscribe. We've bought a few things from there at good prices.

Posts: 17883 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I ordered a memory foam mattress from them and remember it to be an excellent experience.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
They're great. No sales tax either (here in WA at least).

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
I ordered a memory foam mattress from them and remember it to be an excellent experience.

Same here.

Still sleeping on it. Smile

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
My wife has used 3-4 times with good results.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
GTG. I've ordered video games, cell phone, cookware, and furniture from them, no problems.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered the item, thanks to all for the replies.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
We've used them several times for things ranging from a watch to clothes to electronics.

Biggest thing to be aware of is you likely do NOT have a manufacturer warranty for items from them. They may offer their own, but the process will be different for repair/replacement.

IOW, I'm not buying a Rolex, $4,000 monitor or camera body/lense from them.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12411 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Ordered a few things, from a sofa to a laptop. Never a problem

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post