SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you David Truong @ Mimi's Jewelry!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you David Truong @ Mimi's Jewelry!! Login/Join 
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted
I took the advice I have heard for the last 6 years on this forum and contacted David Truong to purchase a wedding ring. David was so easy to work with and went out his way to make this pain free. Please consider David Truong when you are in the market for any jewelry. Really a good guy. Thank you David for all your help!

https://www.mimisjewelryinc.com/

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will second this. I bought a Luminox Navy Seal watch from David last year. He was helpful with my questions and I was happy with the transaction. Thanks David.

Eseaton.

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
As I said when Dave made a ring for Mrs Cliff,
"Don't fuck around, contact Dave."

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
AMEN!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Watch repair, too. Dave and Mimi's is the A Team!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
I'm a repeat customer and am very satisfied with the product and the service. Can't say enough about Dave and his team.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
David thank you so much for all your help with the wedding band. She loves the ring! Great job!

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
David is the man! Always easy to work with!

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
That's really nice.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Dave has never let me down and we have had many transactions. Class act. Can't say enough about him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
thank you all! I am grateful for your business and friendship!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Another shout out for Dave! A great guy to do business with or just to know on a social basis. One of the few things I miss about leaving CA!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Kudos to Dave, again!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Did you do this over the phone or email? That ring looks amazing even if you had met with David face to face. But to get that nice looking personalized ring by indirect contact is simply outstanding.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Email mainly. David was so good to work with. He really went out of his way to work her to make sure everything was right.