SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    McCain says Trump should skip his funeral, wants Pence to attend
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McCain says Trump should skip his funeral, wants Pence to attend Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Does anyone really even give two shits?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
McCain should just die already, we've had enough of his shit.
President Trump should piss on his grave.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several people have accused McCain of collaboration. My Dad was a pilot in Air Wing 16-Jim Stockdale was his CAG. I grew up around navy vets and met a number squadron mates and pows and never heard one word of this. Could I see some references?

Posts: 67 | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Right up to the very end, John's actions make me wonder how many people died in his POW camp because he was a collaborator.

I'm sorry if that is too soon, but the man hates America, and people like you and me. I have a feeling that his sense of need to betray this country didn't start with the election of Donald Trump.
I have forever wondered, what is in it for them to take it to the grave ? The same will be done by most all those liberal politicians. I mean, to carry the falseness and lies, right to the grave, there must be some political party pact they all have. There were leaders, long before these of receant times, who truely served the people and country. Even to their end. But to carry a load of phoney bull crap like they do, there must be a load of dirt they have on one another. He wont be missed.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Isn't this a time in McCains life when he should be more concerned with his relationship with his creator rather than displaying his bitter views and hatred toward others.
Yes indeed. Far be it for me.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
nobody cares.

let the msm have their day.

nobody cares.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I try very hard to never wish ill on anyone.....sometimes that is really tough to do. McCain needs to just shut the fuck up, and focus on his friends and family, not the MSM and politics.
He definitely makes it hard to stay on the moral high ground .

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
McCain should just die already, we've had enough of his shit.
President Trump should piss on his grave.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm with downtownv, McCain is a worthless POS that did nothing but SCREW the American people. His single vote left us with Obama care and his RINO antics are obvious and clear. Nothing personal, but he needs to go either by his natural death or thrown out of office. I despise McCain as I do the other liberal, progressive, left wing democrats. McCain has been nothing but an albatross hanging around the neck of the American people and shame on the people of Arizona for voting this traitor into office. Personally, I don't know of a single good thing he did for the American people. Good Riddance to bad rubbish........Just saying.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
He wants Obama to deliver his eulogy.

That right there tells you all you need to know.

Yes, he has calculated that of all living creatures on this earth, Obama is the most likely to say something nice about him.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
Trump and Pence should be golfing together in Arizona during McCain's demisement ceremony.

FIFY

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Does anyone really even give two shits?

The more I think about it, the fewer of those ı give.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted May 06, 2018 02:59 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

...Sad part is 133 of his fellow shipmates lost thier lives do to the incompetence of McCain.

Uh...no. I've seen nothing to indicate the Forrestal fire was HIS fault, he was merely sitting in a Skyhawk across the deck from the Phantom that launched the rocket.

It's out there. Try searching on "McCain joked about wet-starting his jet on the USS Forrestal". I wasn't there and I'm not going to lecture the masses about what "really happened". But...there is more than 1 story about what happened that day and who said what.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And it's time that particularly, some of our corporations learned, that when you get in bed with government, you're going to get more than a good night's sleep."
- Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5785 | Location: Pegram, TN | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I have forever wondered, what is in it for them to take it to the grave ? The same will be done by most all those liberal politicians. I mean, to carry the falseness and lies, right to the grave, there must be some political party pact they all have. There were leaders, long before these of receant times, who truely served the people and country. Even to their end. But to carry a load of phoney bull crap like they do, there must be a load of dirt they have on one another. He wont be missed.

Two tried and true old chestnuts go a long way in explaining the mentality, the greater good and you have to break some eggs to make an omelet. The common mindset is these people know better.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I was surprised and saddened to see this SOB lie directly to the People of Oregon circa 2000 when he was stumping for 'closing the loop holes' etc on a major tour thru the state.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Uh...no. I've seen nothing to indicate the Forrestal fire was HIS fault, he was merely sitting in a Skyhawk across the deck from the Phantom that launched the rocket.

https://www.history.com/this-d...-on-aircraft-carrier[/QUOTE]

Be careful quoting actual facts and sources to support your position: They will just be discounted as liberal rags, regardless of the source. Wink

But seriously, McCain is actually a true war hero, by defintion. Sure, he voted against some things you were in favor of in politics. It happens. But a disagreement about politics cannot erase what he sacrificed for all of us.

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Good for Trump. He’s off the hook. I bet he didn’t want to go anyways. Or if he did, he told JM he’d piss on his grave.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Wartime heroism is not a lifetime license to be a lying, backstabbing, self-serving politician. His frequent betrayal of the GOP over the years - made worse by the fact that it was done not out of principle but for his own ego - completely overshadows his status as war hero. After his ordeal, he had the unique opportunity to serve Arizona and the county in DC but instead decided to serve his own interests. He loved being the Republican that the liberal press could use to bash Republicans. Despite what they did to him in 2008 when it mattered, he still seeks out their constant approval and praise. He relishes the role of Republican spoiler. He earned the nickname "Maverick" and it went to his head. He decided that would be his main function in Washington. He was like Collins and Snowe but at least the ladies from Maine didn't pretend to be something else. McCain has traded on his war record to amass personal power and he exercises it to aggrandize himself. He's no hero to me. The sooner he is gone from the Senate, the better that institution will be.

To paraphrase Clarence Darrow: I have never rooted for any man's death, but I have read some obituaries with great satisfaction.

"Wartime heroism is not a lifetime license to be a lying, backstabbing, self-serving politician."

Written so well, thank you.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Maybe President Trump should swing by and say "Hi" to McCain. It may expedite McCain's pending trip.

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
I wonder how it must feel to be John McCain right now, knowing his final thoughts will be about President Trump. His entire life will end up being defined by such a small, petty act right at the end.
Whenever I hear John McCains name I cant help but rememeber another: Randall “Duke” Cunningham.
The only difference between the two? One got caught....

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skyline009:
Just fucking die you POS.

LOL.

I hope Mr. President Trump would tweet that.

The old effer would probably kick the bucket immediately after seeing that.

Posts: 656 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post