SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How ICE Protestors are Handled in Philly
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How ICE Protestors are Handled in Philly Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

From Philly conservative radio host Chris Stigall:

@ChrisStigall

Great men through American history. #OccupyICEPHL

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Needs more mace!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
damn, I wish that video was twice as long. I could watch that all night.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Portland: ICE protesters getting what they deserve

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/x2s_KJur3-M

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The only thing wrong with that clip is that it's too short.

These fools want to disrupt society and what we see in that video is the least of what they deserve. The phrase "shallow grave" comes to mind.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Umbrella boy sure was triggered.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Hear that one soy boy yelling? "Tackling and hitting women!" Just like the muslim cowards they hide behind their women and I have no doubt would hide behind children too if they could.

Was that a pepper ball gun or something? Pretty cool. But those assholes need something more painful.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
The worst part was really the next day, and the hellacious line at REI for replacement gear and nylon patch kits.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
One of the policewomen has SJW hair.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Portland: ICE protesters getting what they deserve

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/x2s_KJur3-M

The guy getting hosed with the pepper ball gun was giving me paroxysms of pure joy Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Look at all the idiots filming.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
So the city allowed them to set up some sort of Occupy camp blocking the street in the first place???

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Look at all the idiots filming.
That's what the next civil war will look like- a small group of combatants on the battlefield, surrounded by 50 times their number filming with phones.

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Av8nShooter:
To this day I can clearly describe the sound of a hardwood nightstick making a square strike on the top of a skull. Even covered with 70’s era long hair it sounds like a hammer hitting a hollow coconut.

That sound you speak of? I've always known it to be called "tonk"

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Gotta love the full auto pepper ball gun.

I might need to get one of those. Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Ya

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Here's a longer & more vocal version of the Portland arrests:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/uHmtgWnZqmo

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Lol @ "hold tight!"

Dude, you're gonna lose, and it's not gonna be pretty.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"What the fuck do you think you're doing????!!!"

Upholding their oath of office, you mentally-deficient commie children.

All that stuff you hear in that video is called 'raging with impotence', the mating cry of the powerless.

Shouting "fuck you" over and over and over is meaningless. They ought to hire a script writer to supply them with things to shout that aren't boring as fuck.

posted Hide Post
I love how the woman in the gray hoodie & black shorts is standing "in locked arm solidarity" in the middle of the group. Then just before the police move in, she's like "fuck this, these guys are serious, I'm outta here, good luck with your protest".

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post