SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How ICE Protestors are Handled in Philly
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How ICE Protestors are Handled in Philly Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Get’em boys!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find myself liking bicycles a little more.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The guy with the flowered umbrella calling the cops facists is my favorite. I’m so proud right now.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Pussy with the flowered parasol seems kind of tense, what with the dual wielding middle fingers and lamaze breathing.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Too bad they werent on horseback....

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
"We weren't doing anything..." yeah, whatever, morons. By the looks of their encampment..it looked more like summer campout than a protest site.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Loved it. . .absolutely loved it!

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm loving it! The protesters don't know if they should sh*t or go blind. About time these no goods are getting their just do......This needs to go to Seattle and other northwest cities with ANTIFA.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Would've been awesome if ICE had drove up in Bobcats to clear the site.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Zero tolerance for lawlessness. Love it. Follow the rules and quit blocking public areas you degenerates.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Love that the guys are wearing their Counter Terrorism emblems.

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
This is the best video I have seen in some time! Thanks so much for posting.

The only thing better would have been if they had about 5 or 6 of these things slowly inching across the pavement side by side:

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have a solution: if you are against ICE and pro-illegal, you have to let an illegal move into your home. Their livelihood is 100% on you. As many people as you have in your home is as many illegals you will take in. If you receive government assistance, you are not eligible for any further government assistant in housing/feeding/clothing the invaders.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I bet that felt good, apply a little law and order. Good job Philly.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
"Gimmie two to the curb!" (bike wall advancing)

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Smile

This makes me giggle, really, it does. The only thing missing were the fire hoses.

Now, what I got out of this instructional video was that the police want you to move back.

And fuck your Marmot tube tent

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Pussy with the flowered parasol seems kind of tense, what with the dual wielding middle fingers and lamaze breathing.

I think I've seen that guy before.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Man, those protesters don't know how good they had it.

Cops come in with authority, but they stop to let people gather things for a few moments. Some people fell backwards while retreating and the officers stopped immediately. They were there to do a job, and they did it, and the only people getting their neck stepped on were those that refused to leave.

If you were facing fascists hell bent on your silence your phones would have been confiscated and the wave of police would have been swift to put boot to ass with any reluctance on your part.

I bet more people fled to 'safe spaces' than hospitals. Consider yourselves lucky. The #occupy era is over, now that police seem to be figuring out there are laws against this shit.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
HOLD THE LINE!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
Man, those protesters don't know how good they had it.

Cops come in with authority, but they stop to let people gather things for a few moments. Some people fell backwards while retreating and the officers stopped immediately. They were there to do a job, and they did it, and the only people getting their neck stepped on were those that refused to leave.

If you were facing fascists hell bent on your silence your phones would have been confiscated and the wave of police would have been swift to put boot to ass with any reluctance on your part.

I bet more people fled to 'safe spaces' than hospitals. Consider yourselves lucky. The #occupy era is over, now that police seem to be figuring out there are laws against this shit.

+1

Spoiled children never recognize how lucky they are.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post