https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2210010444

July 05, 2018, 09:38 PM
How ICE Protestors are Handled in Philly
Bike Cops kicking ass. Love it!!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.
July 05, 2018, 09:39 PM
BigCity
Just when I thought Frank Rizzo was dead.......

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

July 05, 2018, 09:45 PM
darthfuster
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
"We weren't doing anything..."

That's 'white privilege' for dindu nuffins.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
July 05, 2018, 09:53 PM
RHINOWSO
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Pussy with the flowered parasol seems kind of tense, what with the dual wielding middle fingers and lamaze breathing.

July 05, 2018, 09:54 PM
oddball
I like the bikes as a tactic- gives the police a portable barrier that can be moved continuously. God knows how many times I have scraped my knees and shins on bike pedals Wink.

These pansy children had their little summer camp ruined, boo hoo fuckin hoo.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
July 05, 2018, 10:05 PM
PowerSurge
Those mean police. Dragging the protester’s most valuable possessions. Lol

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1
July 05, 2018, 10:09 PM
Av8nShooter
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
Just when I thought Frank Rizzo was dead.......

Frank Rizzo was the first name that came to me as well. In the ‘70’s I was with my future wife in Philly at a Frankford High School football game when the crowd became unruly. A few dumbasses thought it would be a good idea to make a charge against the police line mounted on horseback. To this day I can clearly describe the sound of a hardwood nightstick making a square strike on the top of a skull. Even covered with 70’s era long hair it sounds like a hammer hitting a hollow coconut. Order was quickly restored and the game finished with Frankford beating Northeast HS.

Following the game, almost everyone went home - nothing to see here folks. The brief incivility never even made the local news let alone garnering any national attention. There was way too much other serious news being covered by genuine journalists during those times.

Job well done with the law breaking protesters Philadelphia PD. Those who were not arrested, but had their safe spaces violated, probably retreated to Starbucks to regroup.
July 05, 2018, 10:32 PM
mark_a
guy meeting chick in bar:

Yeah, I was in the front lines at the philly Ice protest. It was brutal.
(girl) did you get tazed?
(pansy wimp) no
(girl) did they pepper spray you?
(pw) no
(girl) did they use the water cannon?
(pw) no
(girl, getting exasperated) did they hit you with their clubs?
(pw) no
(girl) well, what happened?
(pw) well, they sort of pushed us with their 10 speeds.
(girl) a bike, they pushed you with a bike?
(pw, now getting snot nosed) well. they.. they only gave us 2 minutes to pick up our stuff... hey, where are you going?

ah, to be young and in love and have no balls...
July 05, 2018, 10:35 PM
jsbcody
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
guy meeting chick with a dick in bar:

Yeah, I was in the front lines at the philly Ice protest. It was brutal.
(girl) did you get tazed?
(pansy wimp) no
(girl) did they pepper spray you?
(pw) no
(girl) did they use the water cannon?
(pw) no
(girl, getting exasperated) did they hit you with their clubs?
(pw) no
(girl) well, what happened?
(pw) well, they sort of pushed us with their 10 speeds.
(girl) a bike, they pushed you with a bike?
(pw, now getting snot nosed) well. they.. they only gave us 2 minutes to pick up our stuff... hey, where are you going?

ah, to be young and in love and have no balls...

Fixed it for you.
July 05, 2018, 11:23 PM
PASig
I’m honestly shocked that GDC Mayor McDrunk aka Jim Kenney and his SJW bitch boy DA Krasner actually let this happen!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PASig,

July 05, 2018, 11:35 PM
radioman
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Pussy with the flowered parasol seems kind of tense, what with the dual wielding middle fingers and lamaze breathing.

AWESOME!!!!!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!
July 05, 2018, 11:38 PM
Sailor1911
A couple of Michigan End Loaders would have dispersed and cleaned up in one step.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016
July 06, 2018, 12:30 AM
Fenris
Send in the scoops.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.
July 06, 2018, 01:18 AM
bubbatime
I came here to post this video and saw that someone already had. GOOD JOB Philly police. That was hilarious. Policing looks competent when idiots are not given space to "destroy". Taking out the trash.

July 06, 2018, 01:30 AM
corsair
That was a fun time guys.

Same time next week?
July 06, 2018, 07:06 AM
Woodman
Maybe Philly learned something from the months-long Occupy Philadelphia protest camp outside City Hall 2011-2012 ...

Rizzo's crew would have swatted these punks into blood and stitches ...

SoyBoy hosted in three convenient sizes @ 72dpi. The original OP image is 144dpi, suitable for framing. The perfect gift.

https://avatarhost.files.wordp...ntifa-soyboy-2-0.jpg

July 06, 2018, 07:22 AM
vthoky
I'm still unclear on what it is that makes protestors think they have some "right" to set up camps (or even simply clumps of themselves) in the streets.

Why does a protestor's "right" to be there outweigh the general public's right to use the street as it was intended? I remember one particular teacher from junior high school who VERY clearly stated, "Your rights end where mine begin." One potential argument I can imagine is that of "It's a public space." Well, yes it is -- that means you don't get to make it exclusive to your purpose... now get the heck out of the way.

Yes, I can see that gathering a group or setting up a camp in the street gets attention, which is really their goal (I've come to hate the phrase, "raise awareness" now). But is there some particular rule or law or belief that leads these people to think they have a "right" to impede everyone else's proper use of the street?

Have a hissy fit if you want to -- it's your right, but don't interfere with those who are simply trying to mind their own business and carry out their own responsibilities.

I try not to be evil, but at the moment I believe I'm okay with fire trucks followed by end loaders and dump trucks.

God bless America.
July 06, 2018, 07:57 AM
P220 Smudge
Iirc, that shield wall maneuver with the bikes was pioneered out here by the Seattle PD’s bike cops during the WTO riots and in the years following. Works pretty well.

July 06, 2018, 08:11 AM
satch
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I have a solution: if you are against ICE and pro-illegal, you have to let an illegal move into your home. Their livelihood is 100% on you. As many people as you have in your home is as many illegals you will take in. If you receive government assistance, you are not eligible for any further government assistant in housing/feeding/clothing the invaders.

The y would only do that for about 1 day just to get a photo-op, like Martin Sheen many years ago sleeping one night on a heat vent to protest homeless conditions.
July 06, 2018, 08:12 AM
recoatlift
Soy boy's head seems abnormally large for his bootay, also his arms have zero muscle tone.
The law had to be terrified by his war face & his mad bull like breathing.