This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2210010444

July 05, 2018, 08:30 PM
RAMIUS
How ICE Protestors are Handled in Philly
Get’em boys!

July 05, 2018, 08:35 PM
braillediver
I find myself liking bicycles a little more.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.
July 05, 2018, 08:37 PM
RAMIUS
The guy with the flowered umbrella calling the cops facists is my favorite. I’m so proud right now.
July 05, 2018, 08:37 PM
arfmel
Pussy with the flowered parasol seems kind of tense, what with the dual wielding middle fingers and lamaze breathing.
July 05, 2018, 08:40 PM
sgalczyn
Too bad they werent on horseback....

"No matter where you go - there you are"
July 05, 2018, 08:40 PM
lkdr1989
"We weren't doing anything..." yeah, whatever, morons. By the looks of their encampment..it looked more like summer campout than a protest site.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
July 05, 2018, 08:41 PM
Yellow Jacket
Loved it. . .absolutely loved it!

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70
July 05, 2018, 08:43 PM
Cousin Vinnie
I'm loving it! The protesters don't know if they should sh*t or go blind. About time these no goods are getting their just do......This needs to go to Seattle and other northwest cities with ANTIFA.
July 05, 2018, 08:46 PM
lkdr1989
Would've been awesome if ICE had drove up in Bobcats to clear the site.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
July 05, 2018, 08:46 PM
esdunbar
Zero tolerance for lawlessness. Love it. Follow the rules and quit blocking public areas you degenerates.
July 05, 2018, 08:48 PM
RAMIUS
Love that the guys are wearing their Counter Terrorism emblems.
July 05, 2018, 08:49 PM
synthplayer
This is the best video I have seen in some time! Thanks so much for posting.

The only thing better would have been if they had about 5 or 6 of these things slowly inching across the pavement side by side:

I found what you said riveting.
July 05, 2018, 08:55 PM
Edmond
I have a solution: if you are against ICE and pro-illegal, you have to let an illegal move into your home. Their livelihood is 100% on you. As many people as you have in your home is as many illegals you will take in. If you receive government assistance, you are not eligible for any further government assistant in housing/feeding/clothing the invaders.

July 05, 2018, 08:56 PM
2012BOSS302
I bet that felt good, apply a little law and order. Good job Philly.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
July 05, 2018, 09:08 PM
Woodman
"Gimmie two to the curb!" (bike wall advancing)
July 05, 2018, 09:16 PM
parabellum
Smile

This makes me giggle, really, it does. The only thing missing were the fire hoses.

Now, what I got out of this instructional video was that the police want you to move back.

And fuck your Marmot tube tent

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
July 05, 2018, 09:24 PM
Audioholic
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Pussy with the flowered parasol seems kind of tense, what with the dual wielding middle fingers and lamaze breathing.

I think I've seen that guy before.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard
July 05, 2018, 09:32 PM
Rustpot
Man, those protesters don't know how good they had it.

Cops come in with authority, but they stop to let people gather things for a few moments. Some people fell backwards while retreating and the officers stopped immediately. They were there to do a job, and they did it, and the only people getting their neck stepped on were those that refused to leave.

If you were facing fascists hell bent on your silence your phones would have been confiscated and the wave of police would have been swift to put boot to ass with any reluctance on your part.

I bet more people fled to 'safe spaces' than hospitals. Consider yourselves lucky. The #occupy era is over, now that police seem to be figuring out there are laws against this shit.
July 05, 2018, 09:34 PM
Ronin1069
HOLD THE LINE!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
July 05, 2018, 09:36 PM
synthplayer
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
Man, those protesters don't know how good they had it.

Cops come in with authority, but they stop to let people gather things for a few moments. Some people fell backwards while retreating and the officers stopped immediately. They were there to do a job, and they did it, and the only people getting their neck stepped on were those that refused to leave.

If you were facing fascists hell bent on your silence your phones would have been confiscated and the wave of police would have been swift to put boot to ass with any reluctance on your part.

I bet more people fled to 'safe spaces' than hospitals. Consider yourselves lucky. The #occupy era is over, now that police seem to be figuring out there are laws against this shit.

+1

Spoiled children never recognize how lucky they are.

I found what you said riveting.