SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Well served!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well served! Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice!"
Dr. Sidney Freedman (M*A*S*H)

Or maybe pull up the big girl panties and have a good time!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9ab_1500134025

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Unless my eyes are bad, and my monitor is also bad (which could be, good god do i need a new one) he returned the first one inbounds...

Much better than I could do....

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Not sure the context, but that was both surprising and enjoyable.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I guess he was yelling suggestions from the stands (not sure if true heckling or not) and she called him out in it.
I'd wonder if it was set up somehow, as I thought Wimbledon was quite strict on procedures... but still funny to me.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That was awesome. He did better than I could, no way that I could return her serve.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah

If you're gonna talk the talk then walk the walk

I get sooooo pissed at sporting events when people booh the ref and spout of complete bullshit. Do you think you could do better? Really? Have you ever tried?

Yeah - I'm pretty certain I'd have a hard time returning a service like that, but I'd try.

Cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
A good sport for some good fun. Big Grin

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post